UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Need a stronger alliance

Looking for a stronger alliance Message me on line or in game line is Col Sanders

Comments

• Col_sanders1Col_sanders1 Posts: 50

• deadly316deadly316 Posts: 52
    We areLooking for members who are interested to grow their account and techniques for the game can connect me in line id .
    deadly3166
    Regards
  • deadly316deadly316 Posts: 52

• LUV_MUSLLUV_MUSL Posts: 43
    Added you in game from my mini. Add me on line. Cant find your id. Mine is papathor. Willing to bring you in my map 4/5 main alliance if you're still looking. In game is LUV MUSL