**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Power Focus Question

TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
The node for Power Focus question states as this in-game,
For lvl 1 it says,
The Defender gains 60% power gain rate while below one bar of power but suffers -80% power gain while above.
For lvl2 it says the same but switching sp1 for sp2.
The question I have is, what happens if both of these are active on the same defender? How does the powergain work?

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    The defender would have a -20% power gain permanently, I assume.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

The defender would have a -20% power gain permanently, I assume.

That could be true but I don't know how the Kabam system calculates these things. Kinda need a more compelling proof of this or a say from a mod or of similar stature
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

Why would both nodes be together in the first place?

Yeah, I don't really see this node combination ever existing in game. Whatever the end effect would be, there would undoubtedly be simpler ways of getting there.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

They can be on a war boss that I saw once. This was some time ago mind you. I saw that 2 nodes linking it had those nodes. If someone were to say attack the boss with both up, what would happen?
    Sixshot1 said:

Why would both nodes be together in the first place?

Yeah, I don't really see this node combination ever existing in game. Whatever the end effect would be, there would undoubtedly be simpler ways of getting there.