**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 7 what’s yours is mine black panther civil war

@Kabam Miike can you tell us what you are expecting us to do for the “What’s yours is mine” path in section 3 of map7? You guys put a black panther civil war there with a permanent armor up buff. This means you can’t use wasp against him, because he goes unstoppable when you heavy attack him which causes him absolutely destroy her if you do what is needed to get a weakness. Captain America infinity war can’t parry him because the stun gets reflected back, so you can’t get a weakness with him either unless you possibly bring a cosmic champ along with the science champ, which means all 3 slots are filling just for this one path. It seems like the only option here is Spider-Man symbiote which very few people have ranked. I timed out twice using a r5 cap iw after losing a full health wasp.

Comments

• arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Corvus. Capiw with cosmic champ will armor break, Medusa
  • epopliveepoplive Posts: 25
    arni2 said:

Corvus. Capiw with cosmic champ will armor break, Medusa

The problem is you need all 3 roster spots filled then for one fight which is crazy. Corvus will deal 90% less damage so you’re probably going to time out. The only other option is resonate which costs over 2000 units to unlock.

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    What is the node description?
    edited June 2019

What is the node description?

Whenever the Defender has a Weakness Debuff applied to them, a Fury Buff with X% of the Weakness' potency is given to the Attacker for X seconds. While the Attacker does not have a Fury Buff from this effect, the Attacker deals 90% less damage to the Defender

My 5/65 cap iw was only dealing 4K damage on a sp2 crit because I couldn’t get a weakness debuff.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Need to unlock Resonate. Any champ can do it after that.
    From the sounds of it, resonate is a pretty universal workaround. It would make any champ viable. Though as you mentioned, it's not cheap. I'd ask around the alliance and see if anyone runs it naturally (I've been running it for 2 years...I love it). If they do, maybe that becomes their path.

Otherwise, Medusa pops out immediately as a hard counter. She armor breaks on mediums (so no stun reflection) and she has fury up most of the time.

From the sounds of it, resonate is a pretty universal workaround. It would make any champ viable. Though as you mentioned, it's not cheap. I'd ask around the alliance and see if anyone runs it naturally (I've been running it for 2 years...I love it). If they do, maybe that becomes their path.

Otherwise, Medusa pops out immediately as a hard counter. She armor breaks on mediums (so no stun reflection) and she has fury up most of the time.

Medusa won’t deal any damage, you need the passive fury from having a weakness debuff, not just any fury. The only counters are really Spider-Man symbiote or the resonate mastery.

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Awakened Yondu might work too, if you’re willing to take him into map 7
    epoplive said:

Medusa won’t deal any damage, you need the passive fury from having a weakness debuff, not just any fury. The only counters are really Spider-Man symbiote or the resonate mastery.

Good call. I didn't see that "from this effect" caveat. So Resonate, Yondu, or Spidey?
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    So could SW, come to think of it, though she’s only available as a 4* and it’s RNG dependant. Final choice is just use a weakness champ and intercept. Either that or get resonate

Awakened Yondu might work too, if you’re willing to take him into map 7

Don't sleep on Yondu. With power control, heal block, bleed, armor steal, and weakness, he's more versatile than he gets credit for. He helped me pass through quite a few Variant 1 paths...especially some of the trickier MODOK's.
    epoplive said:

The actual cost to unlock resonate is actually 3300 units if you have to unlock willpower, and then you end up needed 18 points in the defense tree.
    epoplive said:

epoplive said:

The actual cost to unlock resonate is actually 3300 units if you have to unlock willpower, and then you end up needed 18 points in the defense tree.
    I do wonder how uncommon Resonate is among endgame Mastery builds. I recommend it to anyone who uses Void or Sabretooth, but the cost is quite high so it's a tough sale.
    @Kabam Miike is spending over $100 US here really the only viable option? Is that what you guys intended by putting bpcw with armor up there?
    epoplive said:

@Kabam Miike is spending over $100 US here really the only viable option? Is that what you guys intended by putting bpcw with armor up there?

Are there other enemies with that node on the map?

From what I'm reading here, BPCW isn't the problem, even with the permanent armor buff.

epoplive said:

From what I'm reading here, BPCW isn't the problem, even with the permanent armor buff.
    Bpcw with armor up is the problem. All of the other fights on what’s yours is mine node paths were fine.

epoplive said:

epoplive said:

Bpcw with armor up is the problem. All of the other fights on what’s yours is mine node paths were fine.

I can't speak for Wasp, but based on your initial post you're using CAP IW for these fights and it sounds like you need to land a heavy attack to make him viable.

BPCW's heavy and L2 special can both be pretty easily punished by a heavy attack. I haven't tested it, but I imagine his L1 can be as well. If I were using CAIW to fight that node, I'd lean heavily on his superior block proficiency to bait out heavies and punish with my own heavy when they happen.

epoplive said:

epoplive said:

I can't speak for Wasp, but based on your initial post you're using CAP IW for these fights and it sounds like you need to land a heavy attack to make him viable.

BPCW's heavy and L2 special can both be pretty easily punished by a heavy attack. I haven't tested it, but I imagine his L1 can be as well. If I were using CAIW to fight that node, I'd lean heavily on his superior block proficiency to bait out heavies and punish with my own heavy when they happen.
    You don’t seem to understand how cap iw or bpcw works. You need to parry to get a weakness from cap iw, and when you heavy attack bpcw he does unstoppable which is why wasp doesn’t work there.
    epoplive said:

epoplive said:

epoplive said:

You don’t seem to understand how cap iw or bpcw works. You need to parry to get a weakness from cap iw, and when you heavy attack bpcw he does unstoppable which is why wasp doesn’t work there.
    I know how BPCW works, but you're right, I don't have a good working knowledge of Wasp's or CAP IW's mechanics as I don't have them in 5* or above.

It sounds like you've got your answer...you have options:

1) Bring a champ who can inflict weakness without stunning
    2) Switch paths with someone who has the resonate mastery
    3) Get the resonate mastery

Best of luck!
  • MrgrifoMrgrifo Posts: 16
    How did u guys beat this node 200 hits day 1 smhh
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    in a map 7 alliance there's an entire battle group where nobody has resonate? That means you have nobody that runs void?

in a map 7 alliance there's an entire battle group where nobody has resonate? That means you have nobody that runs void?

We have a few people with resonate but it’s not that easy. There’s so many specialized nodes requiring certain counters assigning paths is super difficult.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Use sym supreme - he inflicts weaknesses of lvl2 and will also help nulify buffs on him
    epoplive said:

We have a few people with resonate but it’s not that easy. There’s so many specialized nodes requiring certain counters assigning paths is super difficult.
    isn't that the whole idea of map 7?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Prox
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

epoplive said:

Pfft the point of map 7 is t5b and these nodes requiring strategy are getting in the way of us obtaining that!

epoplive said:

Pfft the point of map 7 is t5b and these nodes requiring strategy are getting in the way of us obtaining that!
    lol fair enough
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Iceman would be better option for him i guess