**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHY UNITS FOR DOING EVERYTHING??

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
Hi there
I am writing this post to ask the moderators a simple question
"Why do we need units for everything in the game?"
I was thinking about altering my mastery a bit to get ready for act 5 content.
I recovered my PROFICIENCIES tab masteries as i wanted to add some to OFFENSE

But then,

I didnt have even a single unit to add mastery points..... Of course that's my problem that i dont have units
But why units for such purposes?

Masteries can easily be dealt with loyalty or battlechips or stuff like that.....

I hope i get an answer to my question.....

I will have to wait for playing AQ as my masteries wait for units.... 🤔😑😫

Comments

• Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Terra said:

Priyansh7 said:

Terra said:

Every game has a premium resource that can be used to easier or quicker do something. Simple as that.

Yeah brother but everytime when i wish to change masteries, units are spent
    That is a bit annoying aint it??
    Cause i am completely F2P
    Masteries are a boost to your profile and capabilitys. They use units which are easily gotten through other means. I'm F2P too and I'm hovering around 300 units on a daily basis. There are items for resetting a single mastery point but most often than not you need a full reset. It's just how it is.
    Ok mate
    👍
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    It’s kind meant to make people pick a lane or endure the cost of changing. Mastery set for aw defense placement, aw attack, suicide friendly situations and non, arena setup, ability to change mastery through out a path of various things... meant to make you pick best all around for you.. or pay to switch frequently. You can grind up 100 units pretty easy in arena and you wouldn’t need more than that for mastery for the most part.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    It especially sucks because you cant just move 1 point around. If you want a slight change you have to nuke your whole set up.

It would be nice for them to modify the masteries and just let you take back points one at a time to move to a different ability. I mean would it really be that hard to make a minus 1 option next to the add.

Or are they so desperate to milk every dollar they can that this would never be considered?
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Bear3 said:

It’s kind meant to make people pick a lane or endure the cost of changing. Mastery set for aw defense placement, aw attack, suicide friendly situations and non, arena setup, ability to change mastery through out a path of various things... meant to make you pick best all around for you.. or pay to switch frequently. You can grind up 100 units pretty easy in arena and you wouldn’t need more than that for mastery for the most part.

I think you are right, but I agree with the OP that it's sorta annoying having to spend units after you have already paid to unlock the masteries in the first place. As some people have said I wish we could have at least 2 mastery presets we could switch between easily, but I guess I can see why they wouldn't like that. Haha
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Terra said:

Every game has a premium resource that can be used to easier or quicker do something. Simple as that.

And that resource is real money.

All the F2P people are very proud of their status because they've achieved what they have without spending to take shortcuts. However, they're enjoying the fruits of someone else's JOB for free and getting all entitled about it. The game benefits those that pay for it because without them, there would be no game.

or a metric crapton of ads
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Priyansh7 said:

Terra said:

Yeah brother but everytime when i wish to change masteries, units are spent
    That is a bit annoying aint it??
    Cause i am completely F2P
    Units will have to be spent. Doesn’t matter if you’re free to play or not
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    While some units being spent is okay it would be nice if they didnt make you reset the entire mastery tree every time you wanted to make any change.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    It is WAY cheaper to change your masteries around then it used to be.
    It is free to recover your points now, but it wasn't always like that.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Terra said:

And that resource is real money.

All the F2P people are very proud of their status because they've achieved what they have without spending to take shortcuts. However, they're enjoying the fruits of someone else's JOB for free and getting all entitled about it. The game benefits those that pay for it because without them, there would be no game.

or a metric crapton of ads
    No. Units are the prem currency. Money can be used to gain them yes, but they can be gained for free through arena/quests Ect. You can progress however you want. I've been here for four years and am a early endgame player. Only units i spent besides masteries was the collector