**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

You should be able to report someone even if they don´t say anything in chat

RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
Player entered dungeon 7, insta-left, didn´t even move and I cant report him
Tried searching his name then reporting him but there is no report button soo.... please add this, and also add report reasons
for example: hacking, offensive language etc

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Take a screen shot if they are suspects of cheating and send it to the team. That’s about all I can say.
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Maybe he just left because dungeon7 was too much for him. He's probably just as pxxxxd off as his champs are now also blocked.
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

What's there to report he left no rule says he needed to stay with you

There should be, why enter just to insta-leave and leave the other guys champions on cool down
    They should add a feature where your champs don´t enter cooldown if the other just leaves SUPER early, like in the first room
  • Options

Maybe he just left because dungeon7 was too much for him. He's probably just as pxxxxd off as his champs are now also blocked.

It wasnt too much for him, 28k total PI in his team
    5* 4/55 Archangel, Ghost Rider and Blade
  • Options
    RaveNN said:

Drooped2 said:

What's there to report he left no rule says he needed to stay with you

There should be, why enter just to insta-leave and leave the other guys champions on cool down
    They should add a feature where your champs don´t enter cooldown if the other just leaves SUPER early, like in the first room
    Would be nice. Provided the champs that saw no battle (due to the aforementioned situation) would get another chance at fighting without going into cooldown, or having to pay units to recharge them. Unfortunately the Dungeon system is a little wonky due to people like that. Best to find some reliable partners, and plan to work together. Most of my Alliance mates work together instead of finding randoms out there. Too many of these situations happened prior. For now, I would advise such vs taking the risk with a random.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I feel like the Report in-game is broken, I can't report someone when I search for their name or go to the Alliance and try and report them, the option never shows.
  • Options

I feel like the Report in-game is broken, I can't report someone when I search for their name or go to the Alliance and try and report them, the option never shows.

I think it only pops up in Global Chat. I just looked everywhere else and so far only in Global is the report button available. I think it really only pertains to infractions made in Global chat. Other ingame infractions (i.e. mods, piloting) can only be reported via a support ticket.
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Or you could do what most people do and dungeon with in-game friends or alliance members. Gambling on the roulette matchmaker is your choice there's plenty of story's just like this ?
  • Options
    BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Shuddap democrat
  • Options
    _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Yeah like extra cooldown on their champs for leaving