**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Havok usefulness.

Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
I haven't seen people much talking about havok. I just want to know how to get maximum out of havok. Not many videos out there. Seems like people are only worried when he's the opponent. And that he's got a big sp3. People kind of forgot him as an attacker. Can someone with a high rank havok explain how to use him best. And how important is his signature ability. And how good he is for act 6, variants, lol, aw, AQ. Thankyou.

Comments

• Options
    AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    I only have a 4* but I think he’s great. Esp against energy champs. Key is using his sp3 but when you have 10 charges built up and opponent has 9 or 10 charges in them for maximum damage from sp3. Sp2 is nice as well with max charges.
    His sig ability gives him to gain an additional charge when he would normally gain one. It’s not super important but allows fast building of charges and can get off more plasma detonations and higher damage from specials more often.
    Unfortunately I have only used in EQs. As I don’t ah e high enough rank for act 6 but I believe he would be good for 6.2.2 as no damage from incinerate. Energy based champs he wrecks due to getting charges so fast.
    I’m no expert with him but I find him useful and enjoy using him when I can. Plus he helps out my wasp as well.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    edited June 2019

I only have a 4* but I think he’s great. Esp against energy champs. Key is using his sp3 but when you have 10 charges built up and opponent has 9 or 10 charges in them for maximum damage from sp3. Sp2 is nice as well with max charges.
    His sig ability gives him to gain an additional charge when he would normally gain one. It’s not super important but allows fast building of charges and can get off more plasma detonations and higher damage from specials more often.
    Unfortunately I have only used in EQs. As I don’t ah e high enough rank for act 6 but I believe he would be good for 6.2.2 as no damage from incinerate. Energy based champs he wrecks due to getting charges so fast.
    I’m no expert with him but I find him useful and enjoy using him when I can. Plus he helps out my wasp as well.

Thanks. But seriously not much hype on this guy. I wonder what's the issue. He looks great though.