Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

About prestige

Hello there, i dont see any logic in this prestige. How can my mate with three rank5 5 stars and one rank2 6 star + rank4 5 star have higher prestige then me with five rank5 5 stars all duped and not the lowest prestige champs. I got Aegon sig 200, Medusa 60 sig, Capt iw 110 sig, Domino 30 sig, Ghost 60 sig. Where is the logic in this prestige lvl?? I should have higher total 5 champ prestige then my mate, but ovveral he has even 1k higher than me. I am 46.6k prestige and he is 47.6k prestige.

Comments

  • endryuendryu Posts: 66
    No sorry i am wrong he even has 2k more prestige than mine, nonsense
  • endryuendryu Posts: 66



  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 466 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    endryu said:

    Hello there, i dont see any logic in this prestige. How can my mate with three rank5 5 stars and one rank2 6 star + rank4 5 star have higher prestige then me with five rank5 5 stars all duped and not the lowest prestige champs. I got Aegon sig 200, Medusa 60 sig, Capt iw 110 sig, Domino 30 sig, Ghost 60 sig. Where is the logic in this prestige lvl?? I should have higher total 5 champ prestige then my mate, but ovveral he has even 1k higher than me. I am 46.6k prestige and he is 47.6k prestige.

    That's not prestige, that's total PI your referring to. Prestige is the average PI of your top 5 champs without masteries. He may have a higher total PI of his top 5 champs than you because his masteries maybe boost his particular champs more than yours.

    EDIT: from your numbers, looks like you may have calculated total PI without masteries? Not sure what the other guys champs are.
  • endryuendryu Posts: 66
    Ch1efster said:

    endryu said:

    Hello there, i dont see any logic in this prestige. How can my mate with three rank5 5 stars and one rank2 6 star + rank4 5 star have higher prestige then me with five rank5 5 stars all duped and not the lowest prestige champs. I got Aegon sig 200, Medusa 60 sig, Capt iw 110 sig, Domino 30 sig, Ghost 60 sig. Where is the logic in this prestige lvl?? I should have higher total 5 champ prestige then my mate, but ovveral he has even 1k higher than me. I am 46.6k prestige and he is 47.6k prestige.

    That's not prestige, that's total PI your referring to. Prestige is the average PI of your top 5 champs without masteries. He may have a higher total PI of his top 5 champs than you because his masteries maybe boost his particular champs more than yours.

    EDIT: from your numbers, looks like you may have calculated total PI without masteries? Not sure what the other guys champs are.
    Masteries dont count to average prestige, i am talking about the same average of 5 champions

    And i posted pics of my champs and his champs, watch carefull

  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 466 ★★★
    Didn't see the images when I posted, sorry. Do you know the sig level of his top duped champs? May just end up that his champs have a higher base PI than yours. Maybe some of his 6* champs have a higher base PI than his R4 5* and his R4 5*s and aren't even included in his prestige? Sometimes it doesn't make sense, but is just how the PI was calculated by Kabaam. What did you use to calculate the PI?
  • endryuendryu Posts: 66
    Ch1efster said:

    Didn't see the images when I posted, sorry. Do you know the sig level of his top duped champs? May just end up that his champs have a higher base PI than yours. Maybe some of his 6* champs have a higher base PI than his R4 5* and his R4 5*s and aren't even included in his prestige? Sometimes it doesn't make sense, but is just how the PI was calculated by Kabaam. What did you use to calculate the PI?

    i have checked Prestige in game, yes but that makes no sense, ok he has 6 star rank 2 but it counts as rank5 5 star, how can four rank5 5 stars be higher then five 😁 no logic 😑
  • endryuendryu Posts: 66

    endryu said:

    Ch1efster said:

    Didn't see the images when I posted, sorry. Do you know the sig level of his top duped champs? May just end up that his champs have a higher base PI than yours. Maybe some of his 6* champs have a higher base PI than his R4 5* and his R4 5*s and aren't even included in his prestige? Sometimes it doesn't make sense, but is just how the PI was calculated by Kabaam. What did you use to calculate the PI?

    i have checked Prestige in game, yes but that makes no sense, ok he has 6 star rank 2 but it counts as rank5 5 star, how can four rank5 5 stars be higher then five 😁 no logic 😑
    This post literally makes no sense, it all depends on the champs that he has but usually a rank 2/35 6* is lower than a 5/65 because the potential of a 6* is much greater so it is offset by that. Prestige also incorporates Sig, so the sig might have a greater influence.the initial prestige without dup is lower but once you incorporate sig you’ll get something different. it does have logic you just need to use your brain to understand it and not try to find an issue and milk it.
    Same logic as a ramp up champion such as SL or ST have lower attacks than champs like wasp, but there damage potential is much greater than hers
    dont you read the post goo and watch his champs i posted

    It is no logic, cause 5\65 should give higher prestige then rank4

    how can lower ranked champ give higher prestige i got 5 of them and he has 4 of them and he has higher prestige, if you think thats logicaly that i can say your brain is dead, doesnt matter its high sig or not, all games are made that the higher level character has the higher raiting it should have, seems like this game made it wrong
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 5,248 ★★★★★
    Morningstar and Doc Oct are both 6* and both duped correct?

    So, it is 2 6* 3 5* versus 5 5*.
    Not surprising the prestige is higher.
  • endryuendryu Posts: 66

    Morningstar and Doc Oct are both 6* and both duped correct?

    So, it is 2 6* 3 5* versus 5 5*.
    Not surprising the prestige is higher.

    no its one rank 2 6 star + three rank 5 5 stars vs five rank 5 stars
Sign In or Register to comment.