**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Completely done this time

2»

Comments

• Options
    bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    The Injustice games are basic and boring this game has many flaws to it and I mean many but it is highly surperior to the snooze fest Injustice games. (Assuming you are talking the mobile versions)

@shadow_lurker22 i disagree

• Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Lainua said:

Drooped2 said:

Lainua said:

Drooped2 said:

I just wanna know why the need to announce things. I study human psychology.

Is there any other job you forget to tell us about?

Just a friendly question.
    You can't study or be interested in something you don't do as a job?

That sounds like a miserable life. Guess it explains why you follow.me around commenting useless things to me tho.
    No problem. I wouldn’t be shocked if next week you reveal about other hobbies like hunting elephants or fighting with aliens.

Nothing wrong with those hobbies though.
    I'll have you know I work very hard at fighting aliens
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

“Yeah sure they will definitely listen to you, since you announced it on the forums you are a special case. Just as @Drooped2 said it’s an attention thing. It’s kinda petty you had to make assumptions about his life. Wouldn’t it be better if you made a constructive post instead?”

Yep...this here response was soooooo needed. Like the post I made so bad...never talk bad about the mighty kabam. Squishy Jr....bye. A attention thing when no one is even using their real names!? No one really knows each other? Are people really this dense and upset about a damn post on quitting a freaking mobile game? You got stock in the damn company?

I will admit this... it was mistake to even make this post.

There. Now we should just let the post die.
  • Options
    This post has been closed due to being non-constructive.
This discussion has been closed.