**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would you rank up?

I just got a 5 star Thing and Namor. I can wake Namor if I chose to do so with the mutant awakening. Who would you rank up first?

Who would you rank up? 10 votes

Namor
80%
RoOOtsAustin555555LibertyPrimeV1Eugene_VirtuosoFhfjghhggggjfhfjgChainslayerThe_WatcherBrudixTree 8 votes
Thing
20%
Spity68Bryliantu93 2 votes

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Namor
    Doctor14 said:

I just got a 5 star Thing and Namor. I can wake Namor if I chose to do so with the mutant awakening. Who would you rank up first?

Definitely Namor since you can Awaken him.
  • Doctor14Doctor14 Posts: 37

Doctor14 said:

I guess my question is does one have a benefit over the other in AW’s?
    Namor

Doctor14 said:

Unless of course you need a Defender/Big Immunities Champion, but even then Namor is good there too.
  • Doctor14Doctor14 Posts: 37

Doctor14 said:

Unless of course you need a Defender/Big Immunities Champion, but even then Namor is good there too.
    That’s the way I was leaning. I’ve been really wanting both so I was incredibly Blessed to get both. I also finally woke a 5 star science. (MODOK) and can put 65 sigs on him so that might be good for our defense also.
    Namor
    Doctor14 said:

Doctor14 said:

I guess my question is does one have a benefit over the other in AW’s?
    Ah that depends on if you need Offense or Defense, both have certain Uses for each.
    Namor
    Doctor14 said:

Doctor14 said:

That’s the way I was leaning. I’ve been really wanting both so I was incredibly Blessed to get both. I also finally woke a 5 star science. (MODOK) and can put 65 sigs on him so that might be good for our defense also.
    From what I've heard Modok doesn't really need his Sig High so it may be a good idea to save them for Thing or someone else in the future.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Namor
    How much did you grind on that namor :sweat_smile:
    And Thing is getting a much stronger Defender with dupe, while namor i don t know at all :/