**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Expert Proving Grounds

I feel the expert proving grounds, although a good idea, just isn't worth doing. The amount of shards you get rewarded is just a joke. When you had the 4 star signature stones in the rewards, it made it worth doing. Maybe, just maybe, they could be added back permanently? Just my thoughts and my request, do with it as you will.

Comments

• Hort4Hort4 Posts: 495 ★★★
    That was a different quest. Others like the expert daily proving grounds. If there aren't other quests going on then you can get a couple thousand T4B shards. Better than not doing anything with energy.
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    So, you're saying it wouldn't be better with 4 Star signature stones?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    I think 2ndP could be saying, T4CC will not be added back and even if so, it is still worth a go if there is nothing else interesting.
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 495 ★★★
    I'm saying that was an entirely different quest that was great. You are lumping in with the Expert Daily Proving Grounds which is different with its own purpose. I am sure they will bring it back again. They have run it twice in the past.
    I'm not talking about the T4CC ones. I'm talking the current expert proving grounds, last 2 days. After the update they had 4 star sig stones added to the current rewards. Lasted for a couple weeks, then they took them back out.
    I hope they do, run it already again.