**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champion 6.2.6 boss [Merged Threads] [FIXED]

Comments

• rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Your not alone here he is bugged alot of ppl are having this same issue just wasting money at this point I would wait until they push the fix.
  • MadTitan616MadTitan616 Posts: 30
    I’m close to 1k units on this final 10%. I can’t get dexterity to proc on the L1 with cap infinity war. Whether I take the insane damage staying close and evading the last hit or dashing in and out before the final hit. How is this working for some but not for others? This mechanic has to go and compensation needs to be given. I’m sorry but this 4 year veteran is getting tired of wasting his money.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    edited June 2019
    I had to run it 5-6x spend countless items until he finally went down AFTER THE indestrutibles..

It’s the price we pay for running content they put out first..

They screwed us on champions health in a chapter, super hard content, and then the champion boss thing is unforgivable..

Pisses me off, and yet IF IF IF they give out redemption rewards, it’ll be like 2-5 revives and **** hp, when it cost me boooookoooo $/items

(By the way, save up your sp3, and drop it exactly 1-3 seconds after his charges go down.... had to search far and wide to find out how to do it)

Thanks kabam!
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Kabam knows this is a bug and they are planning to fix it so don't waste any revives yet
  • bryce7mbryce7m Posts: 84
    Fingers crossed
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54

Want to keep the thread alive till we hear back
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

I'd also like to know if we're close to resolving this issue. It's SUPER easy to replicate, so hopefully the team has a solution soon.
  • KillusionistKillusionist Posts: 13
    I haven’t backed out of this quest, I’ve been waiting for the hot fix to finish this final 10%. We gotta hear something soon
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    What’s sad is that we haven’t even gotten confirmation that they are working on a fix for it.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    They are "looking into it".

Update would be nice.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    For those who are stuck on him and are too stubborn to back out, friend of mine, who ran into this issue 2-3 times (and has it on video) discovered that SP2 works. Issue might be only with SP3... Hope this helps some..

For those who are stuck on him and are too stubborn to back out, friend of mine, who ran into this issue 2-3 times (and has it on video) discovered that SP2 works. Issue might be only with SP3... Hope this helps some..

Was he using capiw?
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54
  • Parkster_9999Parkster_9999 Posts: 28
    Yea I’m still waiting on feedback about this and now it’s even costing me in AQ AW because I haven’t left the quest with champion down to 10% yet , have my strong champions stuck in that quest because I don’t wanna start over , don’t have sym supreme so it cost me a ton of units just to get him down to 10% , please fix ASAP and let us know something
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The bs bug on the 6.2 champion has just cost me my entire stash of about 300 potions and over 20 revives and I still haven’t got him down due to this rubbish, if this compensation for 6.2 isn’t something absolutely huge I’m quitting this game because if all the rubbish
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

The bs bug on the 6.2 champion has just cost me my entire stash of about 300 potions and over 20 revives and I still haven’t got him down due to this rubbish, if this compensation for 6.2 isn’t something absolutely huge I’m quitting this game because if all the rubbish

youve removed the evade charges and didnt do any damage, or just could not withstand the damage from being close, you did not specify.
    I got rid of all the charges threw a special 3 and it did no damage, then he threw a special 1 healed last 10% and just went on a killing spree as he has the unblockable node up and played super aggressive and killed me a bunch of times, I finally get him back to 10% same thing happens, my special does nothing even without the charges, overall cost me a stupid amount of resources that it wouldn’t have cost if he just dies to the special the first time round
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    you did see that this is in the bugs for the next release right?
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    Lvernon15 said:

I got rid of all the charges threw a special 3 and it did no damage, then he threw a special 1 healed last 10% and just went on a killing spree as he has the unblockable node up and played super aggressive and killed me a bunch of times, I finally get him back to 10% same thing happens, my special does nothing even without the charges, overall cost me a stupid amount of resources that it wouldn’t have cost if he just dies to the special the first time round

I have to agree with @Lormif here. They did say it was a buig and that they are finishing it. I do hope they send out compensation for those summoners who could not get him down when the charges were removed and not only those who completed the content (as they mentioned they will do). That being said, given it is a known bug, why would you continuously enter the fight and spend everything? Did you not know it was a bug? I am waiting until these kinks are fully fixed to enter. That is the best advice I can give
    I went for it because when I did completion it worked fine, and when I did the run I got the path down really well without any resources and got him to 10% the first time in 1 go, and I don’t want to back out at that point
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Not a single mention about this today. We need confirmation that this is being looked into.
    So they still haven’t fixed this yet, I guess they can’t figure out what’s going on. I’ll just wait in the quest
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    edited June 2019
    I have recorded this happening to me multiple times and I recorded the whole chapter just to help my alliance mates out because I was using a rank 4 Morningstar (who didn't work well my 6* rank 1 did a better job). I really hope we don't get some generic compensation for everyone who beat the champion boss. This bug has hit a lot of players and I want to be compensated for all the items I had to use after I should have defeated him not just a blanket compensation package.
This discussion has been closed.