**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rejoice! Diablos Day Has Come!!!

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
I can't believe I'm legit using my R1 5* Diablo to run 1 energy daily quests for both FF event points and the 20 runs for coral points.

So it's come to this 🤦🏻‍♂️

Comments

• EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★

he's so cool, a very serious candidate as my next 5/65 lol

I just got him as a 5*, and I kinda like him, even though he does seem to suck. How are you supposed to use him? I run full suicides, does that help him?
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure Danielmath is pulling your leg
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★

he's so cool, a very serious candidate as my next 5/65 lol

I just got him as a 5*, and I kinda like him, even though he does seem to suck. How are you supposed to use him? I run full suicides, does that help him?
    don't know how to use him, but he's really fun and has great prestige
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Pretty sure Danielmath is pulling your leg

nope, he's one of my top choices
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    I found this thread entertaining
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Diablo is underrated but people ignore him since he's complex. Diablo can Regen alot (think DS pre 12.0 but in this case with aggressive play) become unstunnable, is somewhat poison immune and a few other things.
    Terra said:

Diablo is underrated but people ignore him since he's complex. Diablo can Regen alot (think DS pre 12.0 but in this case with aggressive play) become unstunnable, is somewhat poison immune and a few other things.

And he can only use those trucks a few times per quest and he's done. Just a poorly designed character
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    DalBot said:

Terra said:

And he can only use those trucks a few times per quest and he's done. Just a poorly designed character
    He can use one or many effects many times a match but Is limited to using 15 for a entire quest. If you use that many your playing him wrong. He's not badly designed, people just dislike him cauce be breaks the monotony of other champs that are just hit hit special ad infinium *cough Corvus cough*.
    I find him more fun to play. He breaks the mold for how to play a champion
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    DalBot said:

Terra said:

Unless you use his synergies.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    I think his best use.. is by keeping him off my roster, leaving a spot open for a useful champion
    Guess Kabam couldn't handle the excess Diablo love 😂
    Is love the right word?