Options

Is Invisible Woman bugged?

Was fighting her on uncollected using Blade. Popped a Special 1 but before he threw the glaives she turned invisible and did a combo interrupting the special attack. Anyone have similar issues or am I just unlucky?

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Any attack that has a chance to knock her down has the chance to make her turn invisible instead, so special attacks included I guess, no matter what part of it
  • Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    She still shouldn’t be able to interrupt a special attack. Was the special attack over? Or were there hits remaining?
  • Options
    jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    There would have been two more hits with the glaives.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Probably just seemed like it was still in the middle of the special but was actually over since nobody else has had this happen. Isn’t usually a bug affecting only one person. I’d run the fight again guessing you won’t see it happen... recording it always helps too IF POSSIBLE.
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263

Was fighting her on uncollected using Blade. Popped a Special 1 but before he threw the glaives she turned invisible and did a combo interrupting the special attack. Anyone have similar issues or am I just unlucky?

Exact same thing happened to me. I was KO'ed before he finished throwing. I know that the defender still would attac if a champ was unstoppable, but taking damage DURING a special animation is a bug.