Doc Ock Signature Ability Not Working [Under Investigation]

becauseicantbecauseicant Member Posts: 412 ★★★
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is the team aware that Doc Ock's signature ability is not granting the new breakthrough effects? I've seen this mentioned a couple of times in the forums and it's quite clear it's not working after doing some testing against him but I haven't seen an official post about it yet.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,955 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    I noticed the same when fightning against him in the quest, but I wasn't sure.
    Now that people have him is more easy to know if it really is broken
  • GrubGrub Member Posts: 258 ★★★
    I have a 4* Doctor octopus. I can confirm that even if you proc the chemistry break through (heal block is applied to opponent) no health steal occurs.

The physics break through does not appear to be stealing power when opponent is power locked as my opponents power bar visually drops but I am not noticing an increase in my power bar.

I cannot tell if the biology armor penetration buff is working but I can do see the armor buff icon appear overhead and breakthrough appear on screen.

Kabam can you please look into this. I know he is two weeks away from release but here is some exact feedback. Hopefully you fix him before his general release.

iPhone 7 plus
    Is not working against every opponent
    Awakened to sig level 2
    @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Miike
    One other thing to add, can you please change the refresh timer on his sp1 to refresh once his attack is completed instead of right when the first hit lands. The breakthrough is almost half over by the time the special 1 animation is complete. Refer to your fix for Unstoppable colossus/juggernaut(same as unstoppable buff when it use to proc and the special animation used up half the unstoppable timer)
  • Incr3dIncr3d Member Posts: 3
    Totally agree. Got a 4* Dr Octopus, awakened him, he's sig 7 now, and his sig abilities definitely don't work for breakthrough.

Regarding chemistry research : I did apply healblock, but couldn't steal any health. Not sure what the "direct damage equal to 100% of the health gained" means either.

Thanks for looking into that, there's definitely some features not working for Dr Octopus.
    Can a moderator acknowledge this is under investigation
    Another Bug with Doc Ock is that his Special 2 is suppose to activate all break through a at 100 research. This is not the case it sometimes activates an effect but not all three if they at research 100.
  • Incr3dIncr3d Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2017
    Agree with comment above, sp2 does not trigger all breakthroughs for researchs at 100.
    in fact, it seems to be random (sometimes activates power lock, sometimes heal block, sometimes nothing)
  • BowtechBowtech Member Posts: 3
    Guys im seeing that some say its not broken. Ive got a 4star not duped yet.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Thanks so much for letting us know about this one; I went ahead and took this to the team. I'll let you all know once I have an update.
This discussion has been closed.