**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MAP 6 THANOS BOSS

BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
The inverted controls are just BS and need to go !!! total money grab !!!!

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Nah it fine just need to get use to it. What is bs is the passive Ai to not trow the sp
  • Options
    BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    @Gamer i dont have a problem with that ... when i used an iceman .. i just ate 3 sp3s without dying so ... but then one sp1 or 2 and dead !!
  • Options
    Bboychobo said:

@Gamer i dont have a problem with that ... when i used an iceman .. i just ate 3 sp3s without dying so ... but then one sp1 or 2 and dead !!

I’m evade it you just need to get use to it it work the same as Emma Frost
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    Honestly the only really bad part is when your dexing back to bait a special but he throws said special while your already evading back which means you cannot change direction to avoid the special. Your screwed and theres nothing you can do about it.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Just because you can't beat first try doesn't make it a money grab all it needs is practice and you would have had practice against the thanos last EQ
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Just because you can't beat first try doesn't make it a money grab all it needs is practice and you would have had practice against the thanos last EQ

everything difficult in the game seems to be called a money grab these days.
  • Options
    J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    Buttehrs said:

Honestly the only really bad part is when your dexing back to bait a special but he throws said special while your already evading back which means you cannot change direction to avoid the special. Your screwed and theres nothing you can do about it.

I feel dumb! I was as trying to figure this out and what was going wrong for so long and this just made me realize I'm just going too early or can't react because of the previous dex timer. Looks like I gotta get some practice in haha
  • Options
    UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Buttehrs said:

Glad I'm not the only one struggling a bit with that! The inverted controls themselves are fine, took a few runs to get the timing down, but it makes me so much more skittish in trying to bait the special by dexing back bc it seems inevitably (oof) he'll throw it mid-dex and I'm instantly rushing forward to a KO. My best plan so far has been to just give him a bunch of space when he's got a bar of power and leave myself unguarded. He seems pretty willing to throw them quickly.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    All it is is a learning thing, when Emma was released everyone was dying to her in the event quest, now she’s just a ‘good’ defender
  • Options
    AlrulzAlrulz Posts: 46
    Emma you only have to dex back once to bait the L1. Thanos you have to dex twice or you get hit since he chases you. It def makes it harder
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,118 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Gamer said:

Nah it fine just need to get use to it. What is bs is the passive Ai to not trow the sp

This. Reversed controls are fine. It's the AI behavior and the attack rating (block damage) that are a problem. Since when does an AI with unblockable specials hold them? And yes, this does compound the difficulty of the reversed controls. I find that he holds his specials and purposefully sets out to inflict block damage as he waits for the right moment when you become desperate to back out of the block damage and or bait him as he draws closer to 3 bars. Locking yourself into an input you can't get out of ... he finally throws a special.. or he just holds for sp3.
    Emma, for example, is willing to throw her specials relatively freely. For as long as I've been playing, the AI have historically been pretty loose with their specials when unblockable. This is definitely new behavior.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,118 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    UHJ69 said:

Buttehrs said:

Glad I'm not the only one struggling a bit with that! The inverted controls themselves are fine, took a few runs to get the timing down, but it makes me so much more skittish in trying to bait the special by dexing back bc it seems inevitably (oof) he'll throw it mid-dex and I'm instantly rushing forward to a KO. My best plan so far has been to just give him a bunch of space when he's got a bar of power and leave myself unguarded. He seems pretty willing to throw them quickly.
    That's a good strategy.. normally. I've even found that in war and other game modes, you can bait unblockable specials even by blocking as well, which actually makes sense. Though I find he just closes the distance on me often, if I try this (either guarded, unguarded or sporadic) and starts pounding on my block. I think I noticed the behavior change after day 1. On day 1 he was throwing them no problem. It's weird. If his special was short range, I could actually understand it, but it's not. That's the part that's unusual.
  • Options

Gamer said:

This. Reversed controls are fine. It's the AI behavior and the attack rating (block damage) that are a problem. Since when does an AI with unblockable specials hold them? And yes, this does compound the difficulty of the reversed controls. I find that he holds his specials and purposefully sets out to inflict block damage as he waits for the right moment when you become desperate to back out of the block damage and or bait him as he draws closer to 3 bars. Locking yourself into an input you can't get out of ... he finally throws a special.. or he just holds for sp3.
    Emma, for example, is willing to throw her specials relatively freely. For as long as I've been playing, the AI have historically been pretty loose with their specials when unblockable. This is definitely new behavior.
    It like you didt borther to read the rest of what I’m said is the hE when pasive and don’t trow a sp.