Options

Emma frost

Anyone know or anyone have a rank 2 6 star Emma frost that I can view? How do they perform in fights?

Comments

• Options
    Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    I do, what do you want to see?
  • Options
    xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Bwest289 said:

I do, what do you want to see?

Like her damage output when she's at 10 prowess at special 2? Or a video of possible. How handy is she? And how do you rate her overall in your top characters list
  • Options
    SyrionSyrion Posts: 64
    Better yet, I wanna see if she will ever land a light light medium light medium combo....
  • Options
    Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    edited June 2019
    Two hits from sp2. No suicides. Only using Phoenix synergy.

• Options
    xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Bwest289 said:

I like her alot. I've been using her for everything, just wish I could justify the Phoenix synergy all the time.

My highest ranked champs right now are:
    5* r5 sym supreme
    5* r5 corvus
    5* r5 void
    5* r5 killmonger
    5* r5 omega red
    5* r5 gwenpool
    5* r5 capiw
    6* r2 capiw (unduped)
    6* r2 ghost (unduped)
    6* r2 emma (duped)

I dont know where I'd place her in the list but she added a piece to my team that made alot of sense. She has a ton of utility. Very tanky. I never have to worry about evade or really any debuffs. She also has been incredible in map7.

If you're considering it, I'd do it and wouldn't look back.

Thank you
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Posts: 7,033
    One piece of her kit that I've been finding useful lately is her Heavy Attacks. In Diamond Form, it gives her more Power than a normal Heavy while giving the opponent less than normal. In Telepath Form, it places a Taunt on the opponent. Learning when you can work these into your fights can help you to stay ahead of your opponent on Power.