**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion that need some adjustments

CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
-Nightcrawler: evade is too random and ridiculous. Should have evade in percentage chances.
-Hyperion: power gain is insane. It needs to stop at sp1 like loki.
-Star Lord: bring back his old signature for attack increase every 10th of his combo.
-Cyclops: signature broken. Damage from Beams should not be blocked after 15 hits.
-Black widow: her evade needs to be 30 percent. 3 percent does not make sense. Please add more critical and precision.
-UC: signature broken
-Ghost Rider: should be immune to incinerate. Judgments should be more frequent.
-Voodoo: should be immune to poison. Loas should be capped at 50.
-spider Gwen: sp1 should give her unblockable attacks
-Gwenpool: for bleed immune should armor break like Iron fist.
-Moonknight: does not connect specials after 5 hit combo ending in medium attack.
-DD netflix should have increased armor break
-black bolt: stun duration is weak
-cross bones: signature should behave every other buff is converted to fury. His signature is useless.
-Psylocke: psy charges should be capped at 50
-nebula: shock charges should be capped at 50
-she-hulk: should have stun with all specials 100 percent

To be continued!

Comments

• Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    U keep speaking of nerfs but doing some of the ones u spoke about help no one all it does is screw people over why on earth would they do that
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    U keep speaking of nerfs but doing some of the ones u spoke about help no one all it does is screw people over why on earth would they do that
    Most of my suggestions help everyone!
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    This thread has zero thought...mods please close. No sense being made here.
    edited May 2017
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Alright ima break this down

Nc bring a champ that can reduce abilities recommend widow

Hyperion a champ that can nulify his power gains r simply a power control cham0

Voodoos nerf is poision immune no need for a cap

Sl the game team is clearly not all too worried about hell they gave him a node that works in his favor for master quest

Nebula why there not making content to counter her

Same with psy
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    SL signature always increased after every hit. It was just worded as every 10 hits. They just changed the wording to say every hit now.
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    This thread has zero thought...mods please close. No sense being made here.

You can respectfully disagree with 100 percent I said?

You can disagree with some of my opinion but you wont silent me, we all have freedom of speech!
    I will make the rest when i have some time off.
    I will make the rest when i have some time off.

In the time u take making this why not learn counters?
    Did u read my whole post?
    Alright guys im going to use my magic powers to predict his part 2

Something something something md

Something something something dorm

Something something something mordo

Something something something drax
    How can someone that inflicts poison is not immune to it, dont you see the common sense. I tought this was very clear.

Also how can you incinerate a burning fire man?
  • Please stop suggesting nerfs, instead, ask the community about thoughts on how to counter certain champs you struggle with or if you find them "overpowered".
    How can someone that inflicts poison is not immune to it, dont you see the common sense. I tought this was very clear.

Yes, yes, yes....

Why does Electro take shock damage?

Why can't Storm stop frostbite since she can control weather?

Why does Hulk bleed? Why doesn't he have Gamma regeneration?

Why can all champs block bullets and lasers and lightning with just their arms??

It's a game. Kabam run it how they like. Your posts will make nothing change, but do please continue to make them, they are amusing if nothing else.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    @CapWW2 it's painfully obvious that you want the champs you have (or like) buffed, and the ones you don't have nerfed.

Do we need some balance changes? Yes. There are terrible champs in game, like KK or She Hulk, etc. They NEED buffs. Your wishlist is a dream, bud.

MARVEL UNIVERSE we got squirrel girl beating doom and thanos logic is not a thing here
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Wow lots of suggestions. (:
  • Nightcrawler is the one that should be nerfed cos he's a pain in the ass to fight
    edited May 2017
    First sorry to disappoint you, but i know the counters.it is not about countering it is about logic, DS power gain was nerf due to the assumption made by kabam it is too
    High. Hyperion should be adapted to the power gain stardards. Mordo as well. They are minibosses this AQ season for a reason! Kabam will have a chance to do the right thing for AQ season 5. NC should be fixed. Make his evade similar to spidy. The rest of my suggestions help the community!
    First sorry to disappoint you, but i know the counters.it is not about countering it is about logic, DS power gain was nerf due to the assumption made by kabam it is too
    High. Hyperion should be adapted to the power gain stardards. Mordo as well. They are minibosses this AQ season for a reason! Kabam will have a chance to do the right thing for AQ season 5. NC should be fixed. Make his evade similar to spidy. The rest of my suggestions help the community!

No, you are wrong.

DS could sit there and wait for power then SP2 and if timed correctly could negate any damage due to lifesteal on the right buff. This also meant he would never take damage against a thorns node or an Electro unless it was a high sig DD on the thorns node in AW.

Using him in this way meant you had excellent damage and almost never took any health loss.

Hyperion is not the same, whilst he gains power quite readily he doesn't have the capacity to heal like DS.

Did they go overboard with the DS changes? Yes but this doesn't mean Mordo or Hyperion need to be altered.

No, you are wrong.

DS could sit there and wait for power then SP2 and if timed correctly could negate any damage due to lifesteal on the right buff. This also meant he would never take damage against a thorns node or an Electro unless it was a high sig DD on the thorns node in AW.

Using him in this way meant you had excellent damage and almost never took any health loss.

Hyperion is not the same, whilst he gains power quite readily he doesn't have the capacity to heal like DS.

Did they go overboard with the DS changes? Yes but this doesn't mean Mordo or Hyperion need to be altered.

You are wrong! Hyperion can sit there and gain power like crazy. Faster than DS ever was. DS healing was nerfed badly and he is useless in that sense now. Hyperion can regen too just need to learn his mechanics.

Hyperion and Mordo should have power gain stop or accrue at a lower rate after they reach SP1.
    Also, This post is not only about hyperion and mordo!

No, you are wrong.

You are wrong! Hyperion can sit there and gain power like crazy. Faster than DS ever was. DS healing was nerfed badly and he is useless in that sense now. Hyperion can regen too just need to learn his mechanics.

Hyperion and Mordo should have power gain stop or accrue at a lower rate after they reach SP1.

I know both of their mechanics and Hyperions heal is rubbish and the trade off is not worth the effort. Mordo also heals 40% chance after SP3. The trick is to not let either of them get there.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Mordo sp3 deal weak damage, sp2 is a joke and sp1 is the same ironman beam. His power gain can be disrupted by hit, or you can use heavy to bait sp. Hyperion on the other hand, you need to bring the right champ in, which is hard since you can't see **** in aw. You don't have to nerf his power gain, just don't let it activate from the start, a 5-10 seconds delay is fine by me. Also change his heavy animation, that **** last so long.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★

-Nightcrawler: evade is too random and ridiculous. Should have evade in percentage chances.

* ICEMAN *

-Hyperion: power gain is insane. It needs to stop at sp1 like loki.

AGREED

-Cyclops: signature broken. Damage from Beams should not be blocked after 15 hits.

IM BAFFLED THE 90S BLUE VERSION IS GOING IN THE BASIC CRYSTAL, THE TWO CHAMPS ARE ALREADY VERY SIMILAR

-Black widow: her evade needs to be 30 percent. 3 percent does not make sense. Please add more critical and precision.

THAT 3% ALREADY LIKE 30% WHEN FACING THE AI

-UC: signature broken

THINK THEY FIXED IT

-Ghost Rider: should be immune to incinerate. Judgments should be more frequent.

5 *

-Voodoo: should be immune to poison. Loas should be capped at 50.
    -spider Gwen: sp1 should give her unblockable attacks
    -Gwenpool: for bleed immune should armor break like Iron fist.

-Moonknight: does not connect specials after 5 hit combo ending in medium attack.

ANNOY!!

-DD netflix should have increased armor break

AGREED

-black bolt: stun duration is weak

HMM, HIS S3 STUNS FOR QUITE A WHILE

-cross bones: signature should behave every other buff is converted to fury. His signature is useless.

WHEN FIGHTING CROSSBONES ITS ALWAYS WORKING

-Psylocke: psy charges should be capped at 50
    -nebula: shock charges should be capped at 50

-she-hulk: should have stun with all specials 100 percent

SHE BECOMES INCREDIBLY USELESS AGAINST BOSS NODES WITH THE STUN IMMUNE. BE NICE TO HAVE A SPECIAL EFFECT AGAINST STUN IMMUNE CHAMPS

To be continued!

• ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    edited May 2017
    weavile wrote: »
    Mordo sp3 deal weak damage,

BUT THE 3 FURIES HE GAIN AFTERWARDS ADDS ALMOST 2K ATTACK BONUS

sp2 is a joke

NOT AGAINST CHAMPS WITH MULTIPLE BUFFS, PLUS THE HEALING REDUCTION BONUS

and sp1 is the same ironman beam.

EXCEPT HIS S1 IS SPAMMABLE, AND ITS A DEGEN, CAN'T RECOVER WITH WILLPOWER, AND STUNS

His power gain can be disrupted by hit, or you can use heavy to bait sp.

Hyperion on the other hand, you need to bring the right champ in,

THATS ALSO HYPERIONS WEAKNESS, HIS S3 DOESN'T HIT AS HARD AS HIS S2, AND ITS EASY TO MISS THE WINDOW ON S2

which is hard since you can't see **** in aw. You don't have to nerf his power gain, just don't let it activate from the start, a 5-10 seconds delay is fine by me. Also change his heavy animation, that **** last so long.

Very nice @Immortal
  • AngelbaneAngelbane Posts: 23
    Nightcrawler is close to making me quit this game. if your device lags AT ALL he will bamf and you are dead. Even if it doesnt lag he bamfs to much and too easily.
  • WarofGodsWarofGods Posts: 43

i really dont think so, bud.