**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this legit Kabam Team and The summoners

THE_SOLDIER_SP_6311THE_SOLDIER_SP_6311 Posts: 50
edited June 2019 in General Discussion

Guys I wanted to ask is this program legit and legal or is it just scams.. Because I don't want my account to be banned or get warnings.. I haven't try this "yourbotler "program.. I was browsing through my Facebook feed and it pop up as a AD so I wanted to ask everyone even the people that are in charged of the game and his team... Because this program. Has to do with your auto arena and quest.. The bot does everything for you while you are not even in the game... The advertiser even showed that you have to pay for monthly subscriptions..to use it. So everyone explain to me is it legit or just like cheating or unfair..I think it was released a month ago.. I don't want to put my account in risks. I won't use this program until the official members of kabam explains to me

Comments

• Options
    PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    It isn't legal under the MCOC Terms of Service so don't get it
  • Options
    Thanks Guys... I'm not gonna risk my account on nonsense that still asks consumer to pay for it..I will stick with my manual grind until I get Any version of Corvus glaive
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yeah it will get you banned
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    Any program that can be used to modify the game files is against the Terms of Service. This includes Mods, Emulators, and Bots. Also, the only approved method for playing on a PC is with a Google Chromebook using the Official Google Play Store, and Apps acquired there. Not all Chromebooks are able to.
    I would suggest avoiding programs like this.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    You're welcome. Always safer to ask first.
  • Options
    True always ask...
  • Options
    Yep, as others have mentioned, the use of 3rd party software is not allowed within the Contest and can result in action being taken against an account. Thanks for taking the time to ask!
This discussion has been closed.