**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SOOO... when are we getting an incineration update?!!!

A few moths back we saw a very nice update to the game where Thor's, Nebula, Storm and Electro were all updated on their shock abilities. When are we going to see something similar applied to champs like Dormammu, Ghost Rider even Mephisto that clearly should be resistant to incineration. This is a been a point of contention in our team for a while now. I think you have done a great job on shock update and our team I am sure even a large percent of the community would love to see this happen. It gives the characters a much more realistic feel !

Comments

• KefyemKefyem Posts: 59

Mephisto is Incinerate Immune Lol 🤦‍♂️

No he is not. He is poison immune
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★

he gains power from incinerate but he isn't immune to it. mephisto is immune to poison, frostbite and coldsnap
    @Kefyem this topic has been brought numerous times so i don't think kabam intends to do what you are suggesting. plus thor, storm and electro needed that adjustment bcoz basically they were just meh
  • KefyemKefyem Posts: 59
    Akhilxcx said:

he gains power from incinerate but he isn't immune to it. mephisto is immune to poison, frostbite and coldsnap
    @Kefyem this topic has been brought numerous times so i don't think kabam intends to do what you are suggesting. plus thor, storm and electro needed that adjustment bcoz basically they were just meh
    I know it have been brought up many, many times this is a reason why they should do it aswell. It is very nice to see they are updating old champs and I think Dormammu and Ghost Rider could do with this little touch up.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    They stated it wont happen. Reason is, there is no logical reason for them to be immune (mephisto is actually better the way it is than being immune to the debuff).
    For the shock update, that had another reason. There wasn't any champion (besides Corvus and Emma) that could counter shock effects. They wanted to add more content based on this effect (nodes suck as shock 30, EMP upgrade, etc), but they wanted to add more options to counter it. So they changed some champions, and now we are getting more options to counter it as well