**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My UC Stable rift experience so far.

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

2/2 times I got free 5*s both of which are good turn outs especially because i got them for little effort. If you guys are still doing the Unstable stop. The Stable Rifts are serisously better.

Comments

• Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    I've done 4 unstable:
    5* Featured (Civil Warrior)
    250 6* shards
    T2 Alpha
    5* Awakening Gem (Tech)

They've been good for me, so no regrets so far.
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    I got 2 times 250 6* with unstable rifts so far, but don't expect anything at the moment (no need t4cc, t2 alpha etc.) So I risk myself with unstable rifts.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Its a series of gamble that one must learn to endure and accept. Coz i had a mixed bag from 4 rounds of epic unstable: in this order - 5000 five star shards, then 250 five star shards, then regular five star crystal, then 500 five star shards. Then decided to go stable and got another regular five star crystal.

Thankful it went like that. I dunno what to do with the game if it had gone worse.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★

Its a series of gamble that one must learn to endure and accept. Coz i had a mixed bag from 4 rounds of epic unstable: in this order - 5000 five star shards, then 250 five star shards, then regular five star crystal, then 500 five star shards. Then decided to go stable and got another regular five star crystal.

Thankful it went like that. I dunno what to do with the game if it had gone worse.

U can’t get 250 5 shard in unstable that hav Ben 6 shard
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Gamer said:

U can’t get 250 5 shard in unstable that hav Ben 6 shard
    Thanks for the correction, mate.:-)

• Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    from 4 unstable in order:

Skill AG, full t2a, cosmic AG and 250 6* shards

Pretty happy with that since I've been able to r5 my domino and awakened my Hype. The skill AG could be for my gwenpool but I'm saving it for Aegon hopefully.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Ive gotten 500 5* shards 3 times from unstable. Wondering if i should try it again.
  • Options
    DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    Noteworthy paths I have landed on...all unstable rifts. 4 star hero crystal, 4 star tech awakening gem, t5 basic 4500, 5 star cosmic awakening gem.
  • Options
    neilr3595neilr3595 Posts: 33
    2 x t2 Alpha
    1 5* featured (Mr. Sinister)
    1 5* skill AG
    All from unstable... They are worth it
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    I did 3 Stable and 1 Unstable: 5 sig stones, 1k 5* shards, 2k 5* shards and 5 sig stones.

I'd rather have a shop where to spend coral