**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

6.2.6 Champion Boss: EASY MODE with Hyperion + Reward Opening | Marvel Contest of Champions [MCOC]

Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I understand many of you are struggling with the final Act 6.2.6 Champion Boss so I decided to make a video showing one of the EASIEST strategies to take him down during his final 10% of health using a Rank 4 Hyperion. Lots of you have Hyperion, so enjoy!

https://youtu.be/CV040jtVsgg

Comments

• Options
    If this video helped you, please comment here and let me know. Thanks
  • Options
    Alexgt85Alexgt85 Posts: 30
    What new does this video bring to the table though. Looks like you're using the strategy to punch into his special for dexterity. That basically works with every champ
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Alexgt85 said:

What new does this video bring to the table though. Looks like you're using the strategy to punch into his special for dexterity. That basically works with every champ

All champs can dash in and then evade, but not all champs can continuously throw L2 after L2 at the Champion.

This results in a Stun most of the time which lets you take control of the fight vs becoming backed up against the wall. One of many counters to him. Enjoy.