**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stun immune nightcrawler post patch

How are we supposed to swash him?
Ever since the patch I've been getting absolutely murdered since I cant do the dash back light attack trick.

I'm also experiencing a glitch where when I hit into his block while the timer ticks down it will cancel completely even though the timer counted down the whole way.

This needs to be addressed

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,362 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    The switch trick never worked for me anyway. You can still switch his stances; it's just trickier now. I usually take on NC with a robot, using short combos (and the Unfazed mastery). Vision works well; and Nebula is good as you can play very defensively, and then drop twenty shock charges on him without actually needing to land a single hit.

More conventionally, you might want to use someone with True Strike, or other abilities to overcome evasion - there's plenty of them now. Heimdall, Killmonger, She-Hulk, IMIW, Quake, Void...
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 454 ★★★
    After he dashes back just hit his block while the timer is going. Not hard just not as easy as it was before
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Km is bae for NC all day
  • Username3121Username3121 Posts: 7
    Ghost. Her crits can't be evaded plus she has class advantage. Phase/1-hit your way to a VERY easy victory.
  • Alexgt85Alexgt85 Posts: 30
    Heimdall
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    The switch trick doesn’t work but the standard, hit into block, works again. As in the timer doesn’t just disappear half way through hitting into the block for no reason. Still have to contend with him evading or dropping his block... or just use true strike, obviously
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I've recently pulled a 5* She-Hulk. She's excellent for him.
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Yes use she hulk then true striker it's a lil bit hard to get but she hulk use a heavy then no more evade
  • Vital_Vital_ Posts: 58
    Since clearly all of you are gods let's see some videos without true strike. Show multiple switches in a single video
    No ghost. No heimdall. No killmonger. No she hulk. I'm talking about a standard fight, because obviously if I had these champs I wouldn't be asking
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    No Spider Gwen either?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Vital_ said:

No ghost. No heimdall. No killmonger. No she hulk. I'm talking about a standard fight, because obviously if I had these champs I wouldn't be asking

thing is it was a bug, he was never supposed to be switched like that. not sure what needs to be addressed.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I still have him dropping the timer while hitting into his block
    Well obviously no one answered my question. I didnt ask for counters I asked how people have been swashing him since the update. Thanks for nothing 👍
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Vital_ said:

Well obviously no one answered my question. I didnt ask for counters I asked how people have been swashing him since the update. Thanks for nothing 👍

Looking through this thread, it doesn't seem like a single person was rude to you in their responses. I get that you are looking for technique advice and not champs that counter evade...but asking folks to take the time to make and post a video for you...and getting an attitude about it seems unwarranted.