**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Catalysts

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
I thought people were exaggerating when they said the rng gave you what you a ton of what you didn't need for the catalysts
But I've never used a single t4 cc and look at my catalyst inventory

Comments

• Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    The OP probably bases it off the fact that if you have played this game for more than 5 minutes you have most likely experienced some form of RNG nonsense.

Not sure why people making fun of it bothers you and others so much.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Dtl7714 said:

The OP probably bases it off the fact that if you have played this game for more than 5 minutes you have most likely experienced some form of RNG nonsense.

Not sure why people making fun of it bothers you and others so much.

I rarely see people just "making fun of it".

How would you in any given way shape or form encounter "rng nonsense" in your first 5 minutes of playing? Or even in 5 hours?

Unless not immediately pulling corvus is rng nonsense in your eyes lol.
    Sorry you took my more than 5 minutes so literally. It's called a figure of speech. And obviously he has played for more than 5 minutes if he has 10 t4ccs.

But the the RNG in the game can be annoying. And loves dumping stuff on people that you wouldn't bet on the odds. Say if the the OP is to be believed,1/6 odds happening 60% of the time. Is it possible, sure, likely no. Frustrating yes.

But never understood why people not liking it bugs you and others so much that you comment on it in every thread you can find
  • Options
    And to clarify one thing, and no I'm not saying you are accusing me, but I dont think the RNG in the game is bugged/rigged/etc. I just think it sucks. On another note

I cant find the part in there where it says nonsense can only be used for impossible to happen. In fact it says absurdity and rediculous.

And as absurd and rediculous are subjective I think calling 1 in 6 happening 60% of the time nonsense accurate, given how unlikely it is.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    You RNG lovers and your dice analogy. I knew that was coming

Sure it's possible. But possible and likely are not the same thing. Just because it's possible doesnt mean I cant view it as unlikely.

And I choose to view getting a highly unlikely result repeatedly as nonsense.

It's possible I can win the lottery. That number combination is available on every ticket. However I choose to view it as unlikely and thus not bother to waste my money.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    The more crystals you open the better odds you get.
    I use to get a lot of cosmic t4s. But now it is balanced.