**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

Item Trading... would it be a good idea?

So we've all got some items that we wouldn't really like to have, right? That one guy who has 4 spare tech 5* awakening gems, or that other player who got all mutant 3->4 2015 gems from variant. And we might know of someone who needs that item that we have sitting in our inventory, gathering dust. AND they're in the same situation, where they have an item laying there that you would really like.
So here's my idea for a 'trading' feature.
Let's say Player A has a spare Tech 4* Awakening gem that they don't need, and they really want a 4* Skill awakening gem to awaken... say Blade... (this totally isn't my situation right here)
And then Player B has a 4* skill gem they're not using any time soon, and they want to awaken their Sentinel or someone with a 4* Tech gem...
One player would be able to invite the other player to a trading session. Let's say the person who initiated the trade chooses the sort of item that is traded (items that aren't owned by both players won't be allowed. So for example, if player B didn't have any 2->3 5* rank up gems, the 2->3 rank up gem option wouldn't be available). The other player then agrees on this decision.
Then each player chooses and confirms which item in particular they would like to trade. And then, after a unit fee is paid by each player (based off the certain item being traded, so 5* AGs would cost more to trade than a 4* sig stone) (items to choose to trade from would also be restricted if either player couldn't pay the fee) and the items are sent between the accounts.

This system would allow for people to get specific items that are more desirable, but neither player would be getting anything less than the other, because it's trading items of equivalent value.

So what do you guys think? Can you think of any way this system could be exploited? Can you think of any improvements or changes that you think would be worthwhile adding to this feature?
Yes I know that this is not necessarily a feature that WILL be added to the game, but hey it's nice to speculate...

Comments

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Drooped2 said:

Easy to exploit unfortunately.

Like we are gonna use awake gems.
    Kabam just announced one in calandar.

I'll make 10 accts and log them daily then trade with whatever acct got what I wanted

Would you be able to grind enough Units for each of those 10 to be able to trade? I ask because OP included a Unit fee in their idea and *IF* Kabam ever decided to implement this then I suspect that the fee would not be cheap.
    Well since I assume none of the items will expire and can be traded at any time yes there will be plenty of time.
  • Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Horrible idea, then the whole Facebook buy 100$ worth of stuff to trade things would pop up again, bots arena grind ect
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,734 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Easy to exploit unfortunately.

Like we are gonna use awake gems.
    Kabam just announced one in calandar.

I'll make 10 accts and log them daily then trade with whatever acct got what I wanted

Great idea. Never thought of that. You would end up trading among urselves.