**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.5 Gwenpool bugged?

IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
I was fighting her with my ice man and she hit me with 2 sp3 with my ice armor up and she took me out. Apparently my ice armor didnt work but it did the last time i tried to run through this quest. It doesnt make sense to me. Is she bugged or am i missing something?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Armor break, removes ice armor (which is an armor up buff with different icon and name)
  • Options
    There is no armor break on that node
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Her sp3 does an armor break
  • Options
    After the fact but not before. Her sp3 doesn’t cancel out icemans armor ive used him as my main champ to fight her hundreds of times and as i said the run i did before this last one didnt do this.
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Perhaps she landed a couple hits to get ability accuracy reduction?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Iksdjvan said:

After the fact but not before. Her sp3 doesn’t cancel out icemans armor ive used him as my main champ to fight her hundreds of times and as i said the run i did before this last one didnt do this.

The aromer break cancelled the iceman for comming back one. Because if I’m rebmber it a pretty long aromer break
  • Options
    No to both. The ice armor had re activated after the first sp3 and stuck just fine afterwards and i had just pushed her to her special 3 and she activated it immediately after my last hit. Plus she took me down to 29% health after the first sp3.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Yes to both her sp3 does armor break hence ignoring icemans ice armor