**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Antman's L1 not hitting properly

The first hit or two are not making contact, thus enabling the ai to block after the miss, and then hit back after. We summoners are taking damage because you have not fixed this ongoing issue.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    because the solo event is going on, ive been using him a lot. I dont see an issue with his sp1... can you give more details as to when this happens? maybe I can recreate it
  • Options
    Same here, but it's the reason I noticed it, again. Anytime you launch an L1, sometimes even when they're backed into the corner, the first 2 punches launch as if you are further away than you are, thus missing and giving the ai the chance to block, and counter. And they miss every time when not backed into the corner. I have been skipping his L1 altogether because this.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian
    edited June 2019
    Using Antman for F4 Event Points all of today as well...

Had several instances of his SP1 getting blocked. Has been after ending a full 5-hit combo.

To me it seemed like he is slow in firing off his SP1, allowing opponent to get into a blocking stance. And, no, not just Beginner inexperience with Timing (I am a 4 year, high level player).
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian
    Some more problems with Antman SP1 again today.

This time, 2 fights back to back, in Science Class Cat Quests, against Fixit and Abom...

Both chaining SP1 after MLLLL, initial 2 hits of SP1 WHIFFED in both fights.

They didn't block them as I saw earlier, but because they “Whiffed” they easily could have instead gone into Blocking mode instead like earlier.
  • Options
    This was happening a while ago too. Yet another issue they say they've fixed, that continues to occur with great frequency. Luckily for me, and most of us, Antman is a **** champ that doesn't see any real use. For this reason, I feel like they just don't give a s**t, and because it doesn't hurt them, only us.