**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ map5 Iceman vs Hyperion mini boss

Iceman begins the fight with 0 armors -> acceptable. But, after 20 seconds he should gain the armor back, right? Well he doesn't. Bug???

Comments

• Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    Map 5 has empathic lock, starting with fate seal for 20s. As Iceman's armor is removed at the start by the fate seal, it starts cool down. After 12-15s, it tries again, failing since fate seal is still in place, and does not try again.

This happens with Mephisto's soul imprisonment as well, and Rogue if she manages to steal the buff and keep it. I believe it also happens with Arc Overload, another node that has a buff trigger with a cooldown. It's been that way for years now.
  • Options
    GausmanGausman Posts: 9
    Ok, now empathic lock is just 8 seconds and Iceman still doesn't regain his ice armor. This isn't working properly.
  • Options
    The node is placing a fate seal through the whole fight.
  • Options
    Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    I don't think it has anything to do with how long the fate seal is, it could only be 1 second and his timer wouldn't come back. Basically his armor has to be removed to activate a timer. Since he never gains his armor it can't be removed. Only way to get ice armor in this situation is by using a special 3.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    So...the next patch will fix this issue after we were almost ignored, responses to my tickets didn't really acknowledge the fact this was happening. This is enraging 🤬