**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level 60 Base Hero Rating 340K Summoner Looking For New Home

I am from the East coast in the U.S. and I have been playing for less than a year. I am a Map 4 player, I am looking for an A.Q. focused Alliance to help grow my roster. I don't care what massaging App is used (Line, Telegram, Clan HQ, Discord, or whatever)!

I sometimes join A.Q. immediately and sometimes join after the first 12 hrs, just depends on my day and when I go to sleep (go to sleep early wake up early). My old alliance had a problem with that because on days 3-5 when they did map three the map would be completed on the days I went to bed early and log in for the final 12 hrs. So it would show I didn't contribute. Rather than playing more of map 4, I'm getting the boot because I would have no points on those days!

I am hoping to find an Alliance that LOVES Marvel and this game. I am a F2P player for the most part, UNLESS the offer is just to good to give up (it's a good game, the company deserves something for it since they offer it free and I don't play X-Box anymore so no more spending $60 on games so I think it's a fare trade off).

I hope the best for my old Alliance you can find their post replacing me here if you want to join them.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/145567/aq-focused-alliance-seeking-1-player-1dos3-we-are-gladiators

I am looking forward to a new adventure with hopefully a great Alliance so hit me up if you think we would be a good match! My in game name is the same as my Forum Name: Zephyrhillian

Comments

• BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    Added u in game, also my line ID- bradmercer. If you’d rather speak on that
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    give us a look...

Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (18+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 444, 444, 333 in AQ (running 80+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last several seasons and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough r4 and r3 5*s to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are currently suspended, living off the treasury surplus to do Map 5 now due to reduced cost.

We are looking for a guy who enjoys the game, knows how to play it, and can have fun in a reduced grind environment with us.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    @Zephyrhillian

If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're a 10.7 million rated relaxed/semi-retirement alliance that's recruiting two players with a base rating of 120K+. We’re Silver 3 looking to advance to Silver 2 by the end of Season 10.

The LINE app is REQUIRED to join. PM one of our officers [ARGaming86 (me) or Dean929rr] or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand.
    IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, DingoDavey

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate. If there are any grievances, take it up with me or another officer. If you do decide to leave us, please give us warning and don’t leave in the middle of AQ/AW. It doesn’t just hurt us but yourself, rewards wise. Also seven (7) days without communicating will result in a kick.

We run AQ Maps 3 and 4 simultaneously when we’re not in the middle of AW. It’ll be a combination of 4/3/3 or 3/3/2. While in AW, we two (2) BGs of Map 3. We might do Map 5+ if we have enough in our treasury balance. We run AW three times a week and AQ daily. We’re looking to push towards 3 BGs once we obtain a solid 30 members.
    The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 3K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. 4*’s 3/30+ is recommended but no 3*’s. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/highly recommended when joining.

Our updated stats as of 6/23/19 are as follows:
    10,780,873 (10.7 MIL) – AW (Season 9): Silver 3 – 1,169 AW Rating – Tier 12 – W/L is 7/10
    AQ: Rank 7,516 – Prestige – 4,834– Event Score: 23,077,821

• ThirosThiros Posts: 82
    Ironman Sucks is pretty relaxed. We appreciate active participation and don't require people to log in every 5 hours. You sound like a good fit. We all have lives, but we clear our AQs and do AW between. Hit me up, Thiros68.
  • Obaid_Jacob03Obaid_Jacob03 Posts: 72
    We run map 4/3/2 depending on war days, consistently hitting 40M in AQ.
    Casual alliance, no donations. LINE not mandatory.
    We hit about 400k in summoner advancement and expect no minimum milestones..
    In-Game ID- Reynie3
    LINE ID- Reynie3