**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Epic Atlantean Rifts

I've got to say that after doing numerous Epic unstable Atlantean Rifts I've concluded that the way the top tier rewards are being distributed is highly disproportionate. Each epic rift has awarded me the lowest rewards possible (250 6* shards, 500 5* shared, T4CC frags) and it's hard not to complain when you hear of other folks scooping top tier prizes such as multiple rounds of 5k 5* shards, 2k 6* shards, 5* awakening gems and featured 5* crystals. If everyone who can and decides to do the unstable epic rifts is doing the same amount of work, there should be a better balance of how the top prizes are distributed.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    wow
  • Options
    Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58
    I just got sig stones after getting 250 6* shards and 500 5* shards. However, I got 2k 6* shards, mutant ag, and a t2a the previous 3 runs. All in all, I’ve been lucky but others in my alliance got shafted every single run which I think is unfair.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    SIG stone, small amount 5* shards, a t2a, skill ag.
    The unstable payed out for me.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    At first I was mildly disappointed with getting 250 6* shards a couple of times, then I realised that to get around 500 6* shards I'd have to dupe 2 5*s. Sure I'd rather the 2 5*s for the sig levels, but essentially I got close to 20000 5* shards worth of 6* shards.