**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ok new low in war bugs drax vs spidey

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
This instant parry has become ridiculous in war Ai , my r4 5* drax vs a spidey on just a basic armour up node, I stun parry him and hit him with my medium hit, which is a double hit with drax, he evaded the first half and parried me with the second half of the hit, you've absolutely ruined drax with this Ai and parrying nonsense, it kept happening to me - that I would hit them with his double hit and they would parry me on what looked like the second half of the hit, now this has confirmed they can parry in nonsensical split seconds as both evade and parrybpopped up as he stunned me and killed me

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Drax moveset creates various bugs in the gameplay. It would be better for the team to change it ... or to move his double hit to the second medium
  • Options
    Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I had mordo sub boss throw heavy, I evade come in immediate and he uses l1 before I can hit him, then next heavy I evade, he uses parry. My return was instant. Have completed these moves hundreds of times. There was no delay on my part. Just stupid ****
  • Options
    It's why I r4d my drax, until about 5 weeks ago the bugs were in his favour, he would beat evade with it; then they changed it so he often doesn't now and yeah they've messed up the hit windows bad, but it's giving the Ai these instant reflexes that has done it, clearly kabam doing what they do best, selling more potions,
  • Options
    FizicystFizicyst Posts: 43
    The new aggressive AI can miss a heavy and still use a special attack before you can get your attack in. It happens in AQ a ton against syms.
  • Options
    the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Having the same problem, even mordo's astral evade can affect his double hit, it's like the second hit is missing and you'll get a counter attack instantly
  • Options
    How do you get a moderator to look into this? @Kabam Miike
    I'm not a fan of the rank down tickets but if you mess up the character I have used t2 alphas on I feel like either fix him or it's only fair I get a rankdown ticket, he's a liability in war right now
  • Options
    Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
    Having the same problems with my Drax
  • Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    I R4 my Captain Marvel eons ago when they mentioned they were "fixing SP2".

Lo' and behold it is nearly a year later and I am still awaiting said fix. Was hoping the most recent "We fixed all SP2s and SP1s" would fix it, but nope.

• Options
    Ok I think it's that stun immune node 48 and the miniboss after it, that are bugged, new bug is he evaded my crossbones who had 7 furies up, and i know crossbones 20% per fury might seem vague, but I have used him in hundreds of wars and from testing, I know that he ignores evades and spiked armour 100% when he has 5 furies up.... until now
  • Options
    And still parrying drax whilst he is evading, kabam you turnover multi millions of our dollars per month, seriously please spend some of it fixing all these bugs, I've made our alliance no spend on wars because of this, were lost 12 of our last 15 and have settled back into tier 4 but I just can't justify supporting these bugs with spending and would encourage other alliances to consider the same until the bugs are fixed