**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Friendship crystal mission not getting complete

Even though, playing with a friend in dungeon and collecting many friendship crystals, i am not being able to get the rewards in a challenge of summoner's journey which is to collect a friendship crystal.

Comments

• JtronJtron Posts: 3
    I recently completed the objective friendship benefits which states, “earn a friendship crystal by completing rooms with a friend or alliance member” upon earning said friendship crystal the objective didn’t register me completing the task and stil tells me to complete said task.
  • JtronJtron Posts: 3
    The same thing happened to me
  • MaravegiasSRT8MaravegiasSRT8 Posts: 6
    The same thing happened to me
  • SlickStar010SlickStar010 Posts: 7
    Just happened to me
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    same here
  • JuggernoggenJuggernoggen Posts: 6
    Same here
  • Same problem here too
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    You need to claim each reward of a completed task before you can qualify and move on to the next objective
    The previous reward has been claimed for a while for me
    Still nothing
    For 2/3 Friendship Benefits still shows 0/1 even though I have already claimed 3 crystals today
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    edited June 2019

Maybe I’m missing something, but under the summoner’s journey tab, I’m at task 2/3 which is friendship benefits. It says earn a friendship crystal by completing dungeons with either an alliance member or friend. I’ve done that. Several times. Just opened two friendship crystals before writing this post. The task is still not completed. Possible bug?

• Hey y'all!

I'm bringing this up to our team now! Is this bug catching at 2/3 for anyone else?
  • BillzillaBillzilla Posts: 1
    I have the same issue. I have recieved 4 crystals now and still it has not completed.
  • Dear summoners,

I dont know why i didnt reveived the friendship benefits rewards yet or am i missing something?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139

am I missing something obvious here? I thought the objective was to get 3 friendship crystals...
  • MoofsMoofs Posts: 6
    edited June 2019

Same thing for me, have run it with an alliance member that is on my friends list
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are currently looking into the cause of this issue. In the meantime, if you are having the issue, please reach out to our support team for assistance by going to the gear icon in game and choosing "Support."
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139

I posted this a few days ago but looks like it got removed... I thought the objective was to earn 3 friendship crystals... I got 4 of them... did I understand it wrong or is there a bug here?
  • Did you earn all 4 in one shot? I'm pretty sure with objectives you need to earn a crystal, claim the reward, earn another, claim another reward, etc. They don't let you complete the work in bulk and collect the rewards in bulk.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    It says with a friend or alliance member. So you need to earn 1 friendship crystal that way, just claiming it worked for me.

If you use the random matchmaking system that won’t count.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

It says with a friend or alliance member. So you need to earn 1 friendship crystal that way, just claiming it worked for me.

The screenshot is showing the 4 earned through friendship, not the random one. Pretty sure this bug has been acknowledged somewhere already.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

Jaded said:

The screenshot is showing the 4 earned through friendship, not the random one. Pretty sure this bug has been acknowledged somewhere already.
    Perhaps. Just spewing out what I know. Also didn’t know there was a difference in the picture from ally/friend to random matches 🤷‍♂️
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★

Did you earn all 4 in one shot? I'm pretty sure with objectives you need to earn a crystal, claim the reward, earn another, claim another reward, etc. They don't let you complete the work in bulk and collect the rewards in bulk.

This. Once you reach a milestone you need to claim the reward and unlock the next objective before continuing, otherwise you won't get credit for anything towards the next milestone.

It's dumb and poorly implemented since all other events don't require you to claim your rewards before moving on to the next milestone, but that's kabam for ya.
  • JaipalJaipal Posts: 10

Did you earn all 4 in one shot? I'm pretty sure with objectives you need to earn a crystal, claim the reward, earn another, claim another reward, etc. They don't let you complete the work in bulk and collect the rewards in bulk.

This. Once you reach a milestone you need to claim the reward and unlock the next objective before continuing, otherwise you won't get credit for anything towards the next milestone.

It's dumb and poorly implemented since all other events don't require you to claim your rewards before moving on to the next milestone, but that's kabam for ya.
    I have the same problem. Did the first objective and claimed it. Went for the friendship one next. Earned the crystal but the objective wasnt completed. Then i checked that if i literally claimed it and after that i repeated and got second crystal. The objective still wasnt completed. So instead of going 2 more rounds i went with the smarter option.

Give up. The game is broken..