**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Feels good to finally

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,408 ★★★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
R5 2 5* after 4 yrs of playing tho i would say 2 yrs bc 5* didnt exist when the game came out but none the less its amazing feeling :).

Then i literally ended up winning the game with this:

LOL here i come 😂😂😂

Comments

• Options
    B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    Nice man! Those are some awesome champs to have at rank 5. i am still working on the resources to get my first rank 5 5*. And nice job on that Immortal Iron Fist!! I still don't have him either.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,018 ★★★★★
    2 things.
    Very nicely done on the accomplishments.
    2, why censor Ally name when one can just search your name and find out?
  • Options
    Terra said:

2 things.

SINISTER SIX ever of that alliance?
  • Options

How are you liking that domino? I'm debating taking mine to rank 5 as well. She would be 3rd with corvus and sparky.

You wont regret it, her incinerate damage goes over 1k compared to being under 1k when at r4
  • Options
    B_Rabbitt said:

Nice man! Those are some awesome champs to have at rank 5. i am still working on the resources to get my first rank 5 5*. And nice job on that Immortal Iron Fist!! I still don't have him either.

Thanks. Trust me once you beat Act 5 it will be worth it.. i honestly accepted i wouldnt pull WIF but long and be hold i got a 3* after 4 yrs haha
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,018 ★★★★★

Terra said:

2 things.

Never heard of the Ally personally. It seems to be doing good tho. Congratulations
  • Options
    Terra said:

Terra said:

2 things.

Never heard of the Ally personally. It seems to be doing good tho. Congratulations
    When we started up and started placing high in AQ ranks and expanding more. other alliances werent happy bout us being always in high placement in AQ. Some accused us of being bad alliance and that we treat our players really poorly and boot them without a reason. All is false