**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Free Blue-Eyed Crystal Drops

2»

Comments

• HashmiHashmi Posts: 56
    Got 5* Ghost I'm Happy
  • Srizzo00Srizzo00 Posts: 27
    I got a 4-star Vulture. One of my alliance mates got a 5-star Rhino.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147

I was wondering what other people got out of their free Blue-Eyed crystals from BrutalDLX. I'm not that experienced, I stopped playing for a year, so I was wondering what the drops were like.

i stopped playing on father's day, but from what it looks like with what players have posted on the forums, it's about 50/50. you get someone good/great/or atleast a 5* and on the other flip side of the coin you get someone useless/decent/or atleast a 4*. not bad overall, free anywayz. cheers
  • MylothMyloth Posts: 11
    Lucky me, i awakened my 5* Ronan :)
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    3* Scarlet Witch
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    3* Korg for me
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 459 ★★★
    bb_81 said:

I was wondering what other people got out of their free Blue-Eyed crystals from BrutalDLX. I'm not that experienced, I stopped playing for a year, so I was wondering what the drops were like.

i stopped playing on father's day, but from what it looks like with what players have posted on the forums, it's about 50/50. you get someone good/great/or atleast a 5* and on the other flip side of the coin you get someone useless/decent/or atleast a 4*. not bad overall, free anywayz. cheers
    Interesting, never thought of it like that.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Pulled a 5* Guillotine. Free 5* eh?
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    3* Sparky. Still free though
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    I got shafted with a 3* Karnak and my son got a 5* (his first) Thing, which was very cool.
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    How did this happen I thought the best Champ from the crystal was thing but I don’t know who but in my alliance someone ripped open this 5*

Cull Obsidian

Ok my low account opened this even though it’s not a 3* I feel cheated haha

• LetsaveitLetsaveit Posts: 1
    When my fist clenches, crack it open
    Before I use it and lose my cool
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    I got lucky spent some units as I felt lucky and got 2 5* from 4 crystals.

Another good crystal opening day

• AdityaLohia2100AdityaLohia2100 Posts: 64
    4 star drax
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I got a 3* thing but luck came calling the next day and I got a 5* Magik from my bi-weekly GM shard crystal.
  • ap4057ap4057 Posts: 28
    3*Iron Man :'(
  • FabriciusFabricius Posts: 48
    4* Thing. Good drop anyway for a free crystal
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

your 1 pull does not dictate what the rate is like,

Oof. That’s totally not what he was getting at.

RX : take 2 chill pills and call me in the morning.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Pulled a 3* Shulk. Free is free. :D
    edited July 2019
    Connect said:

How did this happen I thought the best Champ from the crystal was thing but I don’t know who but in my alliance someone ripped open this 5*

Cull Obsidian

Still free though! 😀
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019

Connect said:

Cull Obsidian

Still free though! 😀
    And don't forget that he gets buffed in a couple months. He may have just pulled a 5 star version of the best champ in the game.
    Etjama said:

Connect said:

Cull Obsidian

Still free though! 😀
    And don't forget that he gets buffed in a couple months. He may have just pulled a 5 star version of the best champ in the game.
    Very true, hopefully it's a good buff.