**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ not restarting and delayed rewards [Merged Threads; Title edited for clarity]

2»

Comments

• HershyHershy Posts: 149
    I haven’t and my champs are still stuck in AQ. Yours?
  • ZevaisZevais Posts: 10
    No completion/participation rewards for my alliance's AQ either, and our AW didn't start either
  • ZevaisZevais Posts: 10
    Same here, no rewards no announcements
  • MsLynnMsLynn Posts: 22
    My champs are stuck in aq and no resards either
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    No rewards
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    My Champions are free, but no Rewards on either of my Accounts...
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    No daily rewards
    Of course this happens when I was waiting on those last few T4 Basic Fragments to Rank Up someone...
  • McGMcG Posts: 30
    We did not get completion, exploration. or conquerer rewards for day 5. Anybody else?
  • MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★
    everyone else
    Just made a post about this too, everyone's saying the same thing. And some have their Champions still Locked in AQ even though it's over...
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    There's already like 5 posts about this. It's not helpful to start another thread.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    nobody has and the people that didn't go to boss node to release champs early still have them locked in AQ

edited June 2019
    The "AQ has ended" Notification just popped up and Rewards just came in. Thanks Kabam
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Rewards are in and my AW attack phase started just now too.
  • Hey all,

This issue should be resolved. If you still have your Champions stuck, please restart your game and let us know if this fixes the issue.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Thanks @Kabam Miike all is well again!

Hey all,

This issue should be resolved. If you still have your Champions stuck, please restart your game and let us know if this fixes the issue.

This discussion has been closed.