**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another 6* to help me smash difficult content

I know many of you have the same poor rng luck but it’s too far after taking so to open 5 6*s and there all garage I’m quitting the game for a while after playing everyday for 3 years shame though there is is a system where you need to spend loads of money to get the latest god tier releases I got caught up in this I think I’ve purchased about 100 cavaliers probably didn’t pull any 6*s or latest god tiers the game

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Those champs really aren't all that bad IMO. Sentry is very underrated. Sure, he needs long fights to be able to be ramped up and start doing really good damage, but act 6 IS long fights. I believe when he is duped, he can keep his reality warps from fight to fight. Rocket gets some pretty good damage. Red Skull has power drain-lite, but is not all around great player. However there are many who are worse. Such as King Groot who is the only loser champ I see here. I don't know a whole lot about Tryco Slatterus in MCOC but I think he is a better than average champ for sure.

The champs you pulled weren't the absolute best in the game, but you definitely could have done much MUCH worse.

• Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Champion and groot are both decent AW defenders.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    RS can be a decent power control attacker
  • HairyslugHairyslug Posts: 76
    None of them are solid champs or even mediocre for variant, act 6 chapter 1,2 100% or even epic EQ the amount of time it has taken to acquire a 6* has just made me realise that I don’t enjoy this game anymore
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Ah man my 6 6 stars are even worse than yours. I'm now at 9500 shards. And have no hope or excitement of getting another in a week or so.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,014 ★★★★★
    Hairyslug said:

None of them are solid champs or even mediocre for variant, act 6 chapter 1,2 100% or even epic EQ the amount of time it has taken to acquire a 6* has just made me realise that I don’t enjoy this game anymore

They are all equal to a R4 5*. King Groot can do part of variant 2. There is utility in tgem, you just need some time to play them.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Those champs really aren't all that bad IMO. Sentry is very underrated. Sure, he needs long fights to be able to be ramped up and start doing really good damage, but act 6 IS long fights. I believe when he is duped, he can keep his reality warps from fight to fight. Rocket gets some pretty good damage. Red Skull has power drain-lite, but is not all around great player. However there are many who are worse. Such as King Groot who is the only loser champ I see here. I don't know a whole lot about Tryco Slatterus in MCOC but I think he is a better than average champ for sure.

The champs you pulled weren't the absolute best in the game, but you definitely could have done much MUCH worse.

Nah I feel bad for this guy sentry needs high sig and synergies to be good on offense King Groot outside of like 2 paths in variant 2 is pretty much useless and champion again needs dupe and high sig for defence not sure what he’s like on offense though
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Champion is decent, Sentry is pretty good. I for one love Red Skull, but you’ll hear a lot of hate for him. If you play defensively I think he’s quite good.
  • WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    I know your pain man. I have eight 6* champs and one dupe and none are really worth ranking to R2. I have opened maybe 10k units worth of Cav crystals and when I finally got a 6* from them...it was vulture. One day I’ll get something to help with future content.
  • TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73
    If you think your pulls are garbage, check out my 6* pulls
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    The Champion has a synergy that can be really helpful for some nodes in AW.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    6*s don't matter for 99% of the player base. Only the whales can actually build and rank up a usable 6* roster.

Is it nice to pull a great 6*? yeah of course, but it's definitely not game changing when the 5* versions of all those champs are better and require fewer resources to rank up.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

Now I feel really good about mine.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    In an effort to be constructive, I would say that you have bad luck and I can understand your frustration to take a break.

In an effort to be constructive I would say that none of these champs, can really help you to push forward in end game content.

In an effort to be constructive, I would say that when you have a great Roster, not only does it help you to move forward in the game more easily, but It can help you raise your PI.

In an effort to be constructive, I would say that when you have high PI, and solide Champs, you can be recruted in serious top alliances, that does Map 5-6-7 in AQ and get top rewards.

And that is why those who are lucky in this game with the RNG, have a huge advantage towards those who are not, I would say in an effort to be constructive.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    TO_Beatz said:

If you think your pulls are garbage, check out my 6* pulls

Well I would love that proxima dearly. I have r4 Sig 150 aegon. But no SL or prox as 5 star or6 star. That was the reason I haven't r5ed him.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    This is definitely more about buyers remorse than bad pulls.. 100 cavaliers at 200 units each, he’s spent 20,000 units on cavaliers or equivalent of about $700... that’s the real issue he’s struggling with. I understand, that would def be hard to stomach. I have 6* Corvus and duped red hulk... they’re both great I feel really lucky... that’s also out of 15 6*’s... having 4,5,6 bad ones really is just the norm. I’ve got plenty of ****.. Loki, iron fist, Jane Foster, King Groot, Karnak, juggy, cap marvel classic, and the rest of the meme squad... focus on your god tier 5*’s and use 6*’s for arena until you pull that epic one like domino Corvus etc. For goodness sake stop buying cavaliers! Def sounds like emotionally and financially you need a break... nothing really has happened to you though that’s hard to take or unfair... just classic buyers remorse.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

Hairyslug said:

They are all equal to a R4 5*. King Groot can do part of variant 2. There is utility in tgem, you just need some time to play them.
    What utility does all undupped Champion, Rocket and Sentry have? I’m dying to know
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Shrimkins said:

6*s don't matter for 99% of the player base. Only the whales can actually build and rank up a usable 6* roster.

Is it nice to pull a great 6*? yeah of course, but it's definitely not game changing when the 5* versions of all those champs are better and require fewer resources to rank up.

I am not a whale, the occasional 20 euro deal is my max, and I am pouring all my Arena units into Cavalier crystals. Opened 9 in the past week, got 2 5* dupes and a 6* Korg. I think that it will be possible to start building a roster once you are Cavalier without whaling out.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    You definitely have been plagued. None of those will help you with the end game content presently in the game. It is most definitely frustrating to work it seems forever to get enough shards to open rubbish champions that are useless.

I feel your pain.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Shrimkins said:

It doesn’t help when you don’t get 5* versions of “good” champions the same way you get rubbish 6* champions.

6* champions are the future of the game so it definitely matters to many people who open 6* disappointment crystals.

I have had two decent pulls but not one I would take to act 6. The rest are trash

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Sorry, I also have sentry and tried making him worth but he has nothing to offer me besides void synergy in variant 2. King groot is an ok defender and good on like 2 or 3 paths in variant 2 but pretty bad pull.
  • WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    edited June 2019

So much meh
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Not to toot my own horn, but I’d be glad to have any 6* at all. Whining and complaining about them on the forums isn’t going to get you anything. Half the champs you have there aren’t that bad anyway.