**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is the Summoner Appreciation calendar?

Comments

• Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 69
    I've got the calender on one account but not the other ,great
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429

Got it on one account but not the other
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Mine ran. Doesn't seem to be for everyone. Sorry you guys are having trouble!
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    classic...not suprised but hopefully fixed soon
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    Lol appreciating with 3 star shards and 2 star catalysts...
  • Bikbok191Bikbok191 Posts: 11
    TyEdge said:

I updated 2 days ago as requested. iPhone 8 and got the July calendar, coral and uncollected. Did anyone get the appreciation calendar?

Is it a separate calender all together?
  • Trentos9Trentos9 Posts: 30
    My alt got the summoner appreciation calendar but my main didn’t
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★

Hey everybody. There was an issue that caused the calendar to not appear right away. We’ve fixed the issue, and the calendar should be available to anybody that has not claimed the other calendar rewards today.

Unfortunately, anybody that has already logged in before the fix will have to wait for the Calendar to reset tomorrow, and will be one day behind. We’ve added another grace day to the end of the Calendar to compensate for this.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I know how much you were all looking forward to it.

Yes im so sorry that i missed those 3 star shards...
  • ZevaisZevais Posts: 10
    Yeah, no summoner calendar for anyone in my alliance I've talked to either
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    I guess players who suck dont get this calendar
    And players who dont dont get it neither
    Its a too nice gesture of Kabam so their Systems just overloaded with too much niceness and now blocking it for everybody

TheVyrus said:

I beleive the announcement said 7/1

It says "7/1 which translates to 6/30"

It's the first today I'm in england @Kabam Vydious
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Starting off behind? That’s cool.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i had this problem as well and closed and re-opened and saw the calendar
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

Hey everybody. There was an issue that caused the calendar to not appear right away. We’ve fixed the issue, and the calendar should be available to anybody that has not claimed the other calendar rewards today.

Unfortunately, anybody that has already logged in before the fix will have to wait for the Calendar to reset tomorrow, and will be one day behind. We’ve added another grace day to the end of the Calendar to compensate for this.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I know how much you were all looking forward to it.

I guess its alright and thx for working at 2:38 am i appreciate it a lot, these people working in the gaming sector have to be really flexible...
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★

Does this mean that it will appear tomorrow?
  • BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 107
    How about everybody is put to day 2 tomorrow instead?

The calendar is working as intended.

No it ain't post a screenshot mate
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

I guess its alright and thx for working at 2:38 am i appreciate it a lot, these people working in the gaming sector have to be really flexible...
    It's 5:39 p.m. for them. Just to clarify. Not to impune on your sentiment. ;)
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Yeah still not seeing it after the “fix”
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★

Yeah still not seeing it after the “fix”

He said you wouldn’t until the calendars update tomorrow if you already claimed today’s stuff.
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Bikbok191 said:

The calendar is working as intended.

No it ain't post a screenshot mate
    It’s a joke...
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    My buddy said he got his waiting for him to send me screen shots now
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    If you already claimed the calendar today it wont show until it's time too claim again tomorrow. Is what the message from kabam said
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Summoner Appreciation is off to a great start