**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is the Summoner Appreciation calendar?

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Is one day really that big of a deal? I mean, it would be nice for me, since I’m away for 2 weeks, which takes away all my grace days and the 6* shards, so the extra day would be nice, but it’s also not much in the grand scheme of things. Unless you desperately need something 1 day earlier for some asinine reason, there’s not much to complain about
    Ryansapph said:

Why is everyone mad? There were already 7 grace days, and they’re just adding 1 extra. Sure, the people who logged in later get an extra one, but it’s not like they’re getting anything more. They’re just getting it 1 day early

because if Kabam had done there job and tested this ahead of time (which they never do) this wouldnt be an issue were being punished because they have AGAIN failed at their job.
    Random question (for real, since I’m actually curious): Does anyone know what could have gone wrong with the calendar? I’m assuming they just forgot to set it or something, but some clarification could be nice

Is one day really that big of a deal? I mean, it would be nice for me, since I’m away for 2 weeks, which takes away all my grace days and the 6* shards, so the extra day would be nice, but it’s also not much in the grand scheme of things. Unless you desperately need something 1 day earlier for some asinine reason, there’s not much to complain about

Wonder where you are in the game to where you arent that upset over it.
    I’m Uncollected (few months now). Why should I be upset though? (Genuinely curious for a valid argument)
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Just checked with a friend and the first ag is for a 3*, is this a prank? Is someone of the Interns pulling a prank?

Uhhh no cause we get a 4* generic and a 5* class as well.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Viva93 said:

We should get a 6 star crystal for this behavior

No. No we shouldn't. I logged in at 7pm and my calendar is messed up, does it suck? Sure. Am I going to still get all the rewards? Yes and that's what really matters.
    Yup. Can’t say I’m not kinda ticked off, but seeing as I still get all the rewards, I really have no call to complain.
  • RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    in my main acc i didnt get rewards.only my other accounts gets the summoners login reward
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Got it on one account but not the other

The description was T2 Alpha Catalysts. CATALYSTS. Plural. In that highlight I see only one near the end.
    One on Day 84 and another on Day 90.
    @Kabam Miike@Kabam Vydious am i sill going to get my new daily rewards on my main acc?i only get the new daily rewards on my 2nd acc
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    It happened again. Wow!!! The last time it happened I was not able to update the app before the new calendar. But now I updated asap but still 1-day behind. Just WOW!!!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Hey everybody. There was an issue that caused the calendar to not appear right away. We’ve fixed the issue, and the calendar should be available to anybody that has not claimed the other calendar rewards today.

Unfortunately, anybody that has already logged in before the fix will have to wait for the Calendar to reset tomorrow, and will be one day behind. We’ve added another grace day to the end of the Calendar to compensate for this.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience. I know how much you were all looking forward to it.

So basically you're punishing people who were playing the game as usual by making them sit an extra day out for rewards. That could have real impacts at the top end of the game. How exactly is that acceptable?
    It wasn't planned. There's not much that can be done about it, besides them missing out completely on that extra day.
    well mine is i got the new daily rewards on my 2nd acc but in my main no.its just a regular rewards
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    I'll be travelling for part of the 3 months for longer than the grace period, and so that won't help... I really would lose a day.
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Seriously, Kabam, I logged in on time and didn’t receive the special calendar.

Where is it?
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

It wasn't planned. There's not much that can be done about it, besides them missing out completely on that extra day.

There actually is something they can do about it, but it would require actual contrition and a mea culpa for the lack of competence. They could either push the calendar back for everyone or push those effected to day 2 and send a compensatory in-game message with the Day 1 rewards.

But that would require effort and acknowledgment that they have shafter players, which surely is a bridge too far to cross.
    DalBot said:

There actually is something they can do about it, but it would require actual contrition and a mea culpa for the lack of competence. They could either push the calendar back for everyone or push those effected to day 2 and send a compensatory in-game message with the Day 1 rewards.

But that would require effort and acknowledgment that they have shafter players, which surely is a bridge too far to cross.
    How would you go about pushing it back for everyone? Some people got their Rewards as scheduled, myself included. Sending the first Reward to everyone affected and running on Day 2 is a ludicrous undertaking to do by the end of the day tomorrow, starting on a Sunday, and finishing on Canada Day no less.
    They came up with a solution that still allows those affected to receive everything they should. They're not waiting one more day. Technically, it's the same amount of days from the time it starts. Have to be honest here. This is a bit of an exaggeration, and what you're suggesting is actually making an error into a much larger undertaking. People are still getting the same as everyone else. Some were delayed a day.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Update the game , they did send a message that you have to update to receive the calendar
    It was delayed for some due to an issue. It will run as scheduled tomorrow, and you will have another day grace.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lmao this doesn’t matter at all... you’re ONE day behind on the calendar and that’s an issue?? What in the world difference does it make? ITS ONE DAY... ONE. Grow up and stop whining you still get all the rewards.
  • Ben93Ben93 Posts: 71
    edited July 2019
    EDIT : comment cancelled
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @Qwerty12345 if u are already going to miss days then why is it getting pushed 1 day an issue? U werent going to get all the rewards anyway if I am understanding your post correctly.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    for everybody "angry" because they think that they will receive less rewards (or that who didn't have any problem with the calendar would receive more rewards):

- days left in the sum calendar: 105
    - rewards: 98

this means that we will receive the same rewards, even if you start 2/6 days after us :)
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Not sure why some people's initial response to this complaint is to assume fault of the player. Such as responding with "update the game".

In case some of you'll havent notice there is a bug that has affected alot of people. And the additional problem with the alleged "fix" is that we won't even know it is fixed till later on today

So its Kabam's fault for the bug. It is there fault for the fix, which is going to have people asking where's my calendar. Quit assuming players aren't smart enough to download an update or restart the game.
  • xXkuyxXxXkuyxX Posts: 41
    Hello there, I still haven't got the new calendar and my app game is up to date, what's going on? How long until this gets fixed??