**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Timing of Fan 4 Event Rank rewards and rift end

KaspyKaspy Posts: 158 ★★★
Will the rank rewards for the current Fan 4 solo event be out in time to use on the rifts? I need the rank rewards to be able to run another rift, without them I won’t have enough coral. Can the rifts be extended a few hours?

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Was trying to see the same thing for myself but it looks like it isn’t possible unfortunately
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 158 ★★★

Was trying to see the same thing for myself but it looks like it isn’t possible unfortunately

Yea, it is a little disappointing. I will literally be 250 coral shy of being able to run another master which would give me the coral to run another epic :(
  • Sorry for the late reply on this. I wanted to make sure that we could actually do it before getting any hopes up. We've extended the timing of Rifts by 24 hours, so you'll have until July 4th at 10am to complete them.

This does not mean we've extended the other events, including the Fantastic 4 Champion Use event though, so make sure you get as much Coral as you can before those events end tomorrow!
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 158 ★★★

Sorry for the late reply on this. I wanted to make sure that we could actually do it before getting any hopes up. We've extended the timing of Rifts by 24 hours, so you'll have until July 4th at 10am to complete them.

This does not mean we've extended the other events, including the Fantastic 4 Champion Use event though, so make sure you get as much Coral as you can before those events end tomorrow!

Awesome @Kabam Miike! thank you so much! Time to get my grind on!!
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Kabam Mike the timer in the game still reflect the rifts ending in 16 hours along with the event quest, do you know when this change will show in-game?