**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

do you guys want rank down tickets to be available soon

wweroh02wweroh02 Posts: 12
edited May 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I really want them so please make them available and not only with real money purchase

do you guys want rank down tickets to be available soon 62 votes

yes
85% 53 votes
no
14% 9 votes

Comments

• DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Maybe, it will bring more flexibility to the game, however it will also make the game too easy and no ones total prestige will go up.
  • KavorkianKavorkian Posts: 9
    DLegend wrote: »
    Maybe, it will bring more flexibility to the game, however it will also make the game too easy and no ones total prestige will go up.

Clarify please
  • wweroh02wweroh02 Posts: 12

With 5* champs coming up.people want to rank them by ranking down 4* rank5 champs.so it's necessary that they should made them available

You know ranking down a champ makes it weaker right? How does that make the game easier?
    I want to rank my 5* cap marvel by ranking down 4* rank5 cap marvel .so it won't made us weak if we rank someone when we use rank down tickets
  • KavorkianKavorkian Posts: 9
    Don't think Dlegend thought that one through fully
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Rank up is a very important aspect of the game and ought to be done carefully.

The rank down tickets allowed players to leapfrog some others in AW (using resources to rank up OP AW defenders which they will otherwise not do so).

It's a difficult decision. I will certainly benefit from rank-down tickets (huge short-term benefit for me).

To maintain proper progression, I will have to say no to this in exchange for 'easier' way to earn T4CCs.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    He means prestige will go up bc r4 5* prestige is higher, but with limited t2a who cares
    winterthur wrote: »
    Rank up is a very important aspect of the game and ought to be done carefully.

The rank down tickets allowed players to leapfrog some others in AW (using resources to rank up OP AW defenders which they will otherwise not do so).

It's a difficult decision. I will certainly benefit from rank-down tickets (huge short-term benefit for me).

To maintain proper progression, I will have to say no to this in exchange for 'easier' way to earn T4CCs.

I need only 1 as I can possibly in future will be able to take 5* to rank4
    Xerxes15 wrote: »
    This game would just start to get pointless if they kept making rank down tickets available. It would be stupid to just keep ranking down champs because they arent as good as you thought. Unless a situation comes where a champ is nerfed, i dont think we should see them, and i dont get why people are saying we should get them because they added new 5*s, thats like saying you want a rank down ticket everytime a new champ is added to the premium crystal.

Well.only 1 time would be enough
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 291 ★★★
    I agree with @Xerxes15. They are not 'needed' unless a champion gets nerfed.
  • No way they should be a normal part of the game. Half the strategy in building your team is knowing your decisions are permanent and the resources cannot be recovered. I could make 3 more 5/50 right now. Maybe I should make at least some of them. I am holding my resources hoping to pull a 5* I want instead. I have to weigh my options and look at where my team is compared to the difficulty of the content I am playing. There would be no decision to make if I knew I could rank them and then just downgrade them once I pulled a 5"* I wanted to rank.

I only have one 5* at 4/55 and it came from ranking down 2 5/50 champs. So I benefitted from the tickets but I would hate to see them turn into a regular occurrence.
  • Hey guys,

To keep this short, Rank Down tickets are not going to be introduced into the game in any permanent capacity. They are not meant for players to go back and change their mind on who they ranked up because they changed their mind, or would rather rank a different champion up instead. They will only be used when a change is made to a Champion that changes the way they function or changes their usability.

Further, creating petitions disguised as polls is not allowed by the forum rules.

Shutting this down now.
This discussion has been closed.