**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MODOK 1 hit KOed map 6

My R5 blade at 50% health died after just one clean contact hit, MODOK has 2400 damage with class disadvantage on that node and only 100% health boost. Does he have the potential to hit 12k in a single hit? I tried dueling the same damage level MODOK and his crits are a quarter of the damage of my missing health in AQ, am i missing something?

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    No it's correct. Take the precedent from 5* class awakening gem drops and you'll realize Kabam math operates outside our earthly dimension.
  • MrOogleMrOogle Posts: 4
    I plan on replicating it all week to test if i am just a idiot
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Depends when it happened, and if the spec1 was recently used. If it's the 50% degen one and he fires that spec1 as you're about to heal it all back you're so dead.
  • SkyfallNowSkyfallNow Posts: 110
    You should report to Kabam via email http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm

My friend in our ally also take the same. 1 hit block die. I think that really bug.
  • MrOogleMrOogle Posts: 4

Depends when it happened, and if the spec1 was recently used. If it's the 50% degen one and he fires that spec1 as you're about to heal it all back you're so dead.

I read his sp1, this must be it. Just never encountered this scenario before so was strange. Thanks for the explanation!
  • MadTitan616MadTitan616 Posts: 30
    This just happened to me for the first time tonight. I was stunned at first than I realized the 50% regen i got from the aspect of
    Nightmare node was reversed by his SP1 that I’m pretty sure I evaded fully.
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    MrOogle said:

I read his sp1, this must be it. Just never encountered this scenario before so was strange. Thanks for the explanation!
    It's happened to me before. It sucks but it's actually legit working as it should. I was dumbfounded in the moment so now I just wait for the regen to proc before I push him to sp1.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209

This just happened to me for the first time tonight. I was stunned at first than I realized the 50% regen i got from the aspect of
    Nightmare node was reversed by his SP1 that I’m pretty sure I evaded fully.

Not sure if contact is required for it to take effect. It might be able to be trialed in Arena with Modok vs Hype or similar and see if his power gain stops when the spec1 is fired, even if it misses.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    It works even w/o contact. Makes it a bit annoying when fighting w/ a X-23 or something, but usually fairly manageable