**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

July 4th Deals

Let’s see how many posts will be made asking when the deals come, and why aren’t the deals release.

It’s not like the game doesn’t release new content at the same time, every time.....

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    They are valid questions.

4th deals should obviously be released on the 3rd. I mean, we are dealing with Kabam math.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Maybe there will be a bug where they are half off?
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Hamin said:

They are valid questions.

4th deals should obviously be released on the 3rd. I mean, we are dealing with Kabam math.

Their math Einstein couldn’t figure out. I think they use common core principles.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i hope you realize there are new players that weren't there last year and them asking is fine and expected. I really don't see the issue here. If your new ask away that's what this forum is for.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    edited July 2019

Maybe there will be a bug where they are half off?

If anything, it would probably be double the price
    Some people would still buy and spend the 30k units.
  • Pony_boyPony_boy Posts: 50
    Starhawk said:

i hope you realize there are new players that weren't there last year and them asking is fine and expected. I really don't see the issue here. If your new ask away that's what this forum is for.

I hope you realize this is meant mostly as a joke. But yes there is some seriousness behind it. Every time there are deals like this the forum is flooded with people who can’t seem to use their search bar to find out information. Also coming to ask would be ok but creating a new post is asinine. Along with that 99% of all deals are released at 10PST. God forbid someone takes a beat to think for themselves.
  • ÆproeçisÆproeçis Posts: 16
    Is it PST or PDT? Coz kabam usually refers time schedules with respect to PDT ...
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Will there be a discount on Mastery cores? Has there been one before?