**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question on the class trip entry

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

iRanjan said:

These content developers are so out of touch. NONE of Kabam's quests have been exciting, engaging or rewarding. That's a huge fail at many levels. The last quest worth mentioning was Gwenpool going to the movies. Everything after that including the dungeons is an EPIC fail!

Gwenpool goes to the movies qas the most boring thing ever created auto play nonsense for 4 weeks. Not sure what was exciting about that
    Ye gwenpool goes to the movies was insanely boring but I feel this event just isn’t going to be fun simply because I’m going to have to go out of my way to do a ton of fights with spiderverse champs etc
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I don't know why so many people are complaining about having to grind to get rewards. You already have a calendar with over 95 free items just for logging in. Plus you have five weeks to "grind" for the shield markers to do the side quest.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Can I just mention the energy cost of this side quest? Heroic alone is 3 energy. Normal could be 2, while beginner - 1. To explore the week 1 normal map, 40 steps is needed, which is a total of 120 energy. Master has also 3 energy while epic has 4. I could be wrong here.

So far one of the most energy intensive side quest but pretty easy.
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    How do I check how many Souvenir tokens I have? It’s not in my main currency hub.
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

How do I check how many Souvenir tokens I have? It’s not in my main currency hub.

Go to your Inventory, then to Items and then it should be near the bottom
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

This is correct. It's one Ticket per path. Remember that you actually get some Markers from the Class Trip Quests as well, and the Objectives are where you'll score the most.

I don't suggest trying to do every difficulty. Focus on the one that is appropriate to you first. If you have more markers after, you should try going up or down in difficulty.

So, 1 Permission slip per entry, 3 paths per quest, and there are 4 quests. 12 Permission Slips per Difficulty.

In the future could it be one permission slip,etc per quest...not per path. Please ;)
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

iRanjan said:

These content developers are so out of touch. NONE of Kabam's quests have been exciting, engaging or rewarding. That's a huge fail at many levels. The last quest worth mentioning was Gwenpool going to the movies. Everything after that including the dungeons is an EPIC fail!

Gwenpool goes to the movies qas the most boring thing ever created auto play nonsense for 4 weeks. Not sure what was exciting about that
    Blindfold yourself and complete that event with 1 star champs. its not an auto fight quest anymore tada.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    It seems idiotic that you have to 100% to get markers when markers are what you need to get the slips to get into the quest. Let's say I'm short 2k markers and am trying to complete Epic difficulty. I don't get the markers until I've already completed it, when I no longer need them...and if I'm short I wasted all the other markers trying to get the markers...
  • Options
    Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

iRanjan said:

The most exciting part about gwenpool goes to the movies was that the rewards were available to almost everyone for every mission..it was my first month on my account and it led me to believe this game would be fun and rewarding but its not either of those and hasnt been since that month.. True it was easy but it beats leaving every new player in over their heads only to find out that everyone who has played long enough to get farther than gets more out of the same $$ in every deal..
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

raziel said:

Why would you do this Kabam?

Instead of letting us go through quests normally, players are forced to do grueling objectives to clear additional gates. Basically 2 types of were introduced this month: character and the permission slip... Why? Just why? Why not allow players to go through all difficulties to maximize the rewards?

Well....one reason I could think of is to spread the EQ out over the month. Otherwise, it's done in a few days to a week, and then we're back to waiting until next month.
    No because it still takes a week to unlock each chapter this just makes you grind for it
    Grinding for it is the point of what I said. It spreads the Objectives out over the month because it will also take all month to do the Quest.