**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is the class trip event working as intended?

Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
Just did a path of the Class trip event. As you know each chapter has 3 paths. After beating rhino I was not given the option to replay instead I was forced out. Tried to go back in to do another path and it’s telling me I need another permission slip!! I had to grind like crazy just to get the 1k shield markers for the first permission slip. Now you’re telling me that each chapter is going to require 3k shield markers each? If that’s the case this is definitely one event I will not be finishing. Complete waste of time considering the minuscule amounts of shield markers solo objectives give unless RNG gods bless you with 3,4,5 star spidey-verse champs

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yup you need a slip per entry
    Gonna be a ton of grinding and a waste of time
  • Options
    sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 240 ★★
    Plus the energy cost is just too high. What happened to side events like the updated MODOK lab that required no energy, and was open only once per day? More of that please, i can't keep spending units like crazy just to clear content due to the absurd energy requirements (progressing story mode + event quest + side event quest)