Options

Anyone else have trouble remembering champion names' initials?

DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
Like when I see "I just pulled a 5* IP", I always have to stop and think. Then the next line reads "brb gotta go chug this keg of bleach". Then I realize IP = Iron Patriot. Sometimes there isnt much context so Im stuck wondering why a hand-held Nintendo console and a 1940s German secret police force have synergies together.

Comments

• Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Yah the one I never remember is KM(killmonger) and GR, still cant remember that one.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    What’s fun is using context to tell if its symbiote supreme, stark spidey, symbiote spidey, stealth spidey, or something else idk
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Yah the one I never remember is KM(killmonger) and GR, still cant remember that one.

Ghost Rider
  • Options
    @HammerMan ngl i have no idea who IW is
  • Options

@HammerMan ngl i have no idea who IW is

Invisible woman
  • Options
    PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    I’m confused if Starky/Sparky is Electro or Homecoming Spidey
  • Options
    shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84
    For me it's always SW.
    My brain keeps spamming itself with Spider Woman(?), Spider Wen.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Or mistaken for stark spidey.

One time, there was a mention of SG and I thot referred to a city-state republic, turns out spidergwen.

Oh, and i thot my ally mate was referring to a deity when he chatted HE. It was hawkeye.

Sometimes I read symbiot supreme (SS) as Screen shot

• Options

Or mistaken for stark spidey.

One time, there was a mention of SG and I thot referred to a city-state republic, turns out spidergwen.

Oh, and i thot my ally mate was referring to a deity when he chatted HE. It was hawkeye.

Sometimes I read symbiot supreme (SS) as Screen shot

Mate you might wanna change the "th*t" in your comment to "thought" that way nobody gets offended
  • Options
    PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Symbiote Supreme sounds like an SS officer everytime I see it
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    I completely agree with you @DPXFistheGOAT I had so much trouble with so many champs that when I see one I don't recognize, I had to google the initials like LC, BW, and I just found out IW is Invisible woman. LOL. I really wish that people just spell them out. I mean what's 2 seconds right?
  • Options
    @jkcjmiji i prefer doing something like "SymSup" or "Hype". That way it's clear who im talking about while still not having to type out everything