**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tech ag

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
Who should I use my tech ag
I'm leaning towards starky but I'm not sure

Tech ag 36 votes

Sparky
52%
PazinatorBaseballguy711Charlie_SceneThe_red_EclipseRougeknight87FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886Fred_JoeitykubricknolanJollyHawkSquishyjrThe_4THPIZZATIMEPEKKACHUCrispyFreeToPlay_21Skillful_starMasterIanGEkbizzellThoye3 19 votes
Ghost
33%
thetaman23TheManMythLegendOesername123AhitlawDuke_SilverOmegaManshadow_lurker22Msyounus1288HedronTheBestinTuakauH3t3rVatris 12 votes
Other
13%
SIlverProfessorMy_SuperiorReferenceX_Factor_AgentFlintTheSavage 5 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Does anyone else have suggestions for me
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    Other
    Maybe save for darkhawk or sentinel, but if you dont feel like waiting stark spidey is my pick
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85
    Sparky
    Allllllll daaaaaaaaay!
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost or save it for someone that really benefits from awakening.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Sparky
    Ghost doesn't get a lot from her awakened ability,just more power when the opponent misses and she starts the fight phasing. Not that big,but the awakened ability for sparky increases his damage exponentially. Plus it isn't really worth tanking and awakening ghost if you can't play her very good. Take it from me,I used a 4*tech awakening gem on her,and she's basically a bench warmer until I can play her right.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Sparky
    I see you have blade
    So i suggest go with sparky
    Because you got synergy with blade
    Which will help you to get 3 poise charges at start of fight
  • PazinatorPazinator Posts: 69
    Sparky

Ghost doesn't get a lot from her awakened ability,just more power when the opponent misses and she starts the fight phasing. Not that big,but the awakened ability for sparky increases his damage exponentially. Plus it isn't really worth tanking and awakening ghost if you can't play her very good. Take it from me,I used a 4*tech awakening gem on her,and she's basically a bench warmer until I can play her right.

You’ve obviously never played a ghost that’s high sig and utilised it properly. The awakened ability gives more power. More power=more SP2=more damage.

That being said however ghost is only worth it if you want to spend the time and master the character. And In the post the writer mentions he’s leaning towards sparky. So always go with your gut and who you enjoy the most.

Also if you do learn ghost you’ll be kicking yourself you didn’t sooner, I did.

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ok thanks everyone I went with ghost cause I think I can play her somewhat welt