**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else have trouble remembering champion names' initials?

DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
Like when I see "I just pulled a 5* IP", I always have to stop and think. Then the next line reads "brb gotta go chug this keg of bleach". Then I realize IP = Iron Patriot. Sometimes there isnt much context so Im stuck wondering why a hand-held Nintendo console and a 1940s German secret police force have synergies together.

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Yah the one I never remember is KM(killmonger) and GR, still cant remember that one.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    What’s fun is using context to tell if its symbiote supreme, stark spidey, symbiote spidey, stealth spidey, or something else idk
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Yah the one I never remember is KM(killmonger) and GR, still cant remember that one.

Ghost Rider
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    @HammerMan ngl i have no idea who IW is

@HammerMan ngl i have no idea who IW is

Invisible woman
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    I’m confused if Starky/Sparky is Electro or Homecoming Spidey
  • shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84
    For me it's always SW.
    My brain keeps spamming itself with Spider Woman(?), Spider Wen.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Or mistaken for stark spidey.

One time, there was a mention of SG and I thot referred to a city-state republic, turns out spidergwen.

Oh, and i thot my ally mate was referring to a deity when he chatted HE. It was hawkeye.

Sometimes I read symbiot supreme (SS) as Screen shot

Or mistaken for stark spidey.

One time, there was a mention of SG and I thot referred to a city-state republic, turns out spidergwen.

Oh, and i thot my ally mate was referring to a deity when he chatted HE. It was hawkeye.

Sometimes I read symbiot supreme (SS) as Screen shot

Mate you might wanna change the "th*t" in your comment to "thought" that way nobody gets offended
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Symbiote Supreme sounds like an SS officer everytime I see it
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    I completely agree with you @DPXFistheGOAT I had so much trouble with so many champs that when I see one I don't recognize, I had to google the initials like LC, BW, and I just found out IW is Invisible woman. LOL. I really wish that people just spell them out. I mean what's 2 seconds right?
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    @jkcjmiji i prefer doing something like "SymSup" or "Hype". That way it's clear who im talking about while still not having to type out everything