**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Phantasmagoria Master Act 1 spider gwen

I am not able to defeat Spider Gwen in Master. Any tips?

Comments

• roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Parry and hit and repeat
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Venom is great for any spidey champs cause he will shut down all evade.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Karnage. True Strike. Proxima would work as well. She's fairly straightforward. Just mitigate the Regen.
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Corvus with Proxima synergy, Karnak, Killmonger, Venom, AA, she hulk, Emma Frost
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    OmegaMan said:

Corvus with Proxima synergy, Karnak, Killmonger, Venom, AA, she hulk, Emma Frost

Void could do quite well as well. Yes it would take some time but eventually she'd find herself unable to evade. AND you'd get heal reversal too, which synergises so dang well with Aggression Regen.
    And on the note of Aggression Regen cheese, Cap IW could work a treat as well. And MODOK too... there's cheese videos of it on that old Red Hulk boss at the start of the year...
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    She Hulk. Do a heavy and Bam you've won
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i'd like to ask a question to all players suggesting true strike champs: do they effectively work? because in SG's description it's stated that if she gets hit while the opponent has a true strike buff she will nullify the buff and gain a spider charge. That's why i didn't use KM for her, but used AA instead (neurotoxin stopped both regen and evade), so i'd love to know if it's true or not :)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

i'd like to ask a question to all players suggesting true strike champs: do they effectively work? because in SG's description it's stated that if she gets hit while the opponent has a true strike buff she will nullify the buff and gain a spider charge. That's why i didn't use KM for her, but used AA instead (neurotoxin stopped both regen and evade), so i'd love to know if it's true or not :)

I used Karnak. Worked fine. Haven't gotten to UC yet.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited July 2019

KM works, pretty sure his true strike is passive. She mitigates corvus’ buff but most of the tire strike champs still work
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Domino heavy synergy does the trick for Gwen. Works for every boss bar the first 2. Ez pz
  • AshPikaAshPika Posts: 85
    I used She Hulk for her, her heavy inflicts slow after which spider gwen can't evade
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom @Rougeknight87
    Good to know, thank you very much :)
  • DRTZMANDRTZMAN Posts: 15
    Thank you all for the wonderful insights!
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    I'm having the same problem. Don't have venom or any good true strike champs. It's her healing that gets me... Any more tips? Would a heal block champ help?
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

I'm having the same problem. Don't have venom or any good true strike champs. It's her healing that gets me... Any more tips? Would a heal block champ help?

High damage output and a few tries did it! :smile:
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I ghosted her, pretty easy .. :) depends on who you have .. what's your roster ? what are you working with ??

we could give better tips if we saw your roster :)
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    aside from the other suggestions, Iceman also works well, especially if you have him awakened and she starts with coldsnap which prevents her from evading. From there, just spam sp1
  • ChampkillerBatmanChampkillerBatman Posts: 150
    Icemam and superman did it for me also cap IW just parry and spam s1 with hyperion
  • XxxatinXxxatin Posts: 2
    Spider gwen has regen buff giving regen overload every 2 sec.so all the damage is negated. Power remains 100%.
    Lost all my champs but power 100%in end
  • XxxatinXxxatin Posts: 2
    DRTZMAN said:

I am not able to defeat Spider Gwen in Master. Any tips?

How u did it, or still fighting
  • DRTZMANDRTZMAN Posts: 15
    I defeated Spider Gwen using IMIW - parry, medium attack and using Sp 1....
  • Shep99Shep99 Posts: 45

OmegaMan said:

Void could do quite well as well. Yes it would take some time but eventually she'd find herself unable to evade. AND you'd get heal reversal too, which synergises so dang well with Aggression Regen.
    And on the note of Aggression Regen cheese, Cap IW could work a treat as well. And MODOK too... there's cheese videos of it on that old Red Hulk boss at the start of the year...
    void was how I beat her, just let the heal reverse do the damage