Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Featured Items

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
Is there any formula or list for how much each consecutive featured item costs? Trying to figure out how many 5/4* shards I can buy. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Other than testing out how many of each added one can be on the purchase screen? I don’t think there is one.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I go in the store and just pick the item and click the maximum to see what it cost and then consider its value and the other ways to get it.

I don't there is a formula expect the cost goes up gradually on some and others it jumps fairly quick after getting a certain quantity.
  • Options
    WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

5 star goes up 9 units each purchase

Ie

4 star
    Goes up by 6 each purchase 12,18,24,30 and so on pretty simple to math out yourself

Thank you!
    That’s very helpful!
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

5 star goes up 9 units each purchase

Ie

4 star
    Goes up by 6 each purchase 12,18,24,30 and so on pretty simple to math out yourself

Glad someone does math... 🤣. I saw it and just told myself nope, not trying to figure that out 🤣