**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In regards to the latest “State of the Battlerealm” infographic

AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
I know Punisher isn’t the most desired champion but it’s kinda mean how you guys at Kabam keep bullying him by still not including him in the “State of the Battlerealm” infographic.

Comments

• Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    The punisher is not a champion in game or as fury once put it in original sin he is the battle realms watchman on the wall. You have the right to use punisher but he is not concerned with your puny desires and spends most of his time time taking out cosmic level threats on a daily basis. As nick fury himself said,

"That’s what it means to be the man on the wall. To be the invisible monster who keeps the others at bay. Forever unnamed, unknown. Unseen.”

That's why he is not in the state of the battle realm.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

The punisher is not a champion in game or as fury once put it in original sin he is the battle realms watchman on the wall. You have the right to use punisher but he is not concerned with your puny desires and spends most of his time time taking out cosmic level threats on a daily basis. As nick fury himself said,

"That’s what it means to be the man on the wall. To be the invisible monster who keeps the others at bay. Forever unnamed, unknown. Unseen.”

Or he's just not used enough in the Story... Iirc the Champion Map they post is in relation to the Events that have happened in the Story, there's a couple other Champions not on the Map that also just aren't used enough.
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128

Or he's just not used enough in the Story... Iirc the Champion Map they post is in relation to the Events that have happened in the Story, there's a couple other Champions not on the Map that also just aren't used enough.
    Can you name them? I stick to my assumptions. He is the man on the wall.
  • AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57

That doesn’t add up because Punisher is the only champion missing, and it’s not because he’s not used in the story, because he’s been in more Event Quest than champions like Immortal Iron Fist or Unstoppable Colossus who have similar acquirement in the game but has never been featured in the story, yet they’re still included on the infographic.

I’m sure Kabam just forgot about him for some reason.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    The-what now? What infographic
  • AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57

The Punisher hasn't been featured in any Event Quest or story Quest dialogue since the "Secret Empire Forever" Event Quest, I think they just forgot that. I also wanna see the source of that info if you dont mind.

I know he hasn’t been featured much but still more than others. I was gonna put the link on my first post but the edit expired, here it is:
  • RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    Very top right corner near Ghostrider?
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    RonD9 said:

Very top right corner near Ghostrider?

thats not him. Thats a mix between Doctor Strange and Punisher