**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Doctor Octopus and the Magnetized Debuff

IroncladSpectreIroncladSpectre Posts: 1
edited July 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
If Doctor Octopus and Magneto fight, Doc will be given the Magnetized debuff. However, in Sam Raimi’s Spiderman 2, Alfred Molina’s depiction of Doctor Octopus states during his presentation that his arms are “...impervious to heat and magnetism”. I have no idea if this is canon in the comics, but it sounds like a neat little thing that could be added to the game so that Doc doesn’t get magnetized.

It could help out his character and give him a slight edge, and also amuse some eagle-eyed players.

It’s an incredibly geeky thing to remember, and even geekier to suggest, but hey, what are fans for?

Comments

• Options
    NanoDroidNanoDroid Posts: 48
    You can incinerate Ghost Rider who is basically a skull on fire and iceman is not immune to coldsnap. Basically the designers can do whatever they want no matter how illogical it is or how far it strays from the comics/original source material.
  • Options
    NanoDroidNanoDroid Posts: 48

NanoDroid said:

You can incinerate Ghost Rider who is basically a skull on fire and iceman is not immune to coldsnap. Basically the designers can do whatever they want no matter how illogical it is or how far it strays from the comics/original source material.

Are you still in that issue?just move on and stop with the complaining
    To the OP just because it’s a movie doesn’t mean the developers are going to use it as reference. If they were they would have at least resembled the movie version.
    Plus it’s not that geeky to remember, I loved that movie and it will be near and dear to my heart. If it weren’t for the early marvel movies the MCU wouldn’t exist
    Man. Who is complaining here? I was just explaining how the game doesn't follow the original source material at times, like in this case where dr oc's arm are magnetised by magneto. And I further gave examples of similar situations. Smh